FAIRFAX, Va.--(BUSINESS WIRE)--Kryptowire, the mobile app security and privacy testing platform of choice for Federal agencies, is thrilled to announce its partnership with MobileIron, the security backbone for the multi-cloud enterprise. The partnership will enable CIOs and IT security professionals to leverage the integrated power of MobileIron’s policy and configuration engine with Kryptowire's continuous mobile application vetting and proactive remediation to enforce ironclad security for their mobile enterprise.
"We welcome Kryptowire to our growing marketplace of mobile application security partners," said John Morgan, Vice President of Product and Ecosystem, MobileIron. "With MobileIron and Kryptowire, CIO scan be confident that employee devices and applications are compliant with the highest Federal and internationally-recognized mobile security standards."
A single vulnerability on an employee-owned or provisioned smart device may result in irreparable damage to an organization. Compliance becomes a complex challenge when thousands of employees use hundreds of internally-developed and third-party applications. For the mobile enterprise, manual security and privacy monitoring is error-prone and costly.
Kryptowire meets this challenge by providing automated mobile security and privacy testing for employees' mobile applications against the highest internationally-recognized standards used for classified and national security systems. Now this military-grade technology is available and integrated with the MobileIron platform.
Meet Kryptowire at Black Hat USA in Las Vegas, on July 26, and get a free security scan for one app of your choice.
Kryptowire proactively monitors mobile and IOT vulnerabilities in applications, regardless of who developed them, on employee-owned or provisioned devices. Key features include:
- Automated analysis of users' Android and iOS mobile apps without requiring access to the source code.
- Continuous monitoring the security of all enterprise mobile apps and devices against the highest internationally-recognized software assurance standards published by the National Institute of Standards and Technologies (NIST) and the National Information Assurance Partnership (NIAP).
- Leveraging the latest mobile threat intelligence to test mobile apps on mobile devices for enterprise employees.
- Pass/fail evidence down to the line of code to assure transparent and high-confidence results.
- Proactive remediation that includes white listing or blacklisting applications, notifying the end user, or even removing non-compliant assets to protect enterprise resources and data.
- Enforcement of compliance with enterprise-wide privacy and security policies.
"Discovering and proactively monitoring mobile app vulnerabilities is a top priority for today's mobile enterprise," said Angelos Stavrou, the CEO of Kryptowire. "Kryptowire is honored to offer its military-grade, automated mobile security solution to MobileIron customers and to uphold the same high standard of service that has long been trusted by U.S. civilian and military agencies."
Kryptowire automatically tests and validates the security of mobile and IoT firmware and applications to the highest government and industry software assurance standards. Kryptowire was jumpstarted by the Defense Advanced Research Projects Agency (DARPA) and the Department of Homeland Security (DHS) in 2011, is based in Fairfax, Virginia, USA and has a customer base ranging from government agencies to national cable TV companies. For more information and to schedule a demo, visit www.kryptowire.com.