CHELMSFORD, Mass.--(BUSINESS WIRE)--The Workforce Institute at Kronos Incorporated, a think tank dedicated to providing research and education on critical workplace issues facing organizations around the globe, today announced the addition of Joseph Cabral, chief human resources officer (CHRO) for Partners HealthCare, to its board of advisors.
- Joseph Cabral has more than 20 years of experience developing and executing strategies that enhance cultural and organizational change in the healthcare industry.
- At Partners HealthCare, one of the largest charitable diversified health care services organizations in the United States with $13 billion in total operating revenue and more than 72,000 employees, Cabral is responsible for driving business objectives, vision, and values in all aspects of talent management and human resources in order to achieve the organization’s goals.
- Prior to joining Partners HealthCare in 2016, Cabral served as CHRO for The Cleveland Clinic health system, a global health organization with patients from every state in the nation and from more than 130 countries.
- Cabral previously held leadership positions at Northwell Health, New York Presbyterian Hospital, and Children’s Hospital in Boston.
- Cited by Time Magazine, Business Week, The Wall Street Journal, The New York Times, Forbes and a variety of industry publications for his expertise in human resources, Cabral received the CHRO of the Year Award from HRO Today in 2014.
Joyce Maroney, director, The Workforce Institute at Kronos
“Joe brings to our board a deep and intimate understanding of the challenges and opportunities facing healthcare organizations today. His years of experience managing a highly sought-after and specialized employee population – including a diverse mix of office and front line workers – is sure to provide insight to our other distinguished board members and a welcomed perspective for our future publications and research projects. We look forward to learning from and working with Joe in the years to come.”
Joseph Cabral, CHRO, Partners HealthCare
“I am looking forward to working with such a distinguished group of HR and workforce management thought leaders as we think and write about what it means to effectively manage a complex, multi-generational workforce in today’s day and age. I consider myself a life-long learner and look forward to sharing my expertise while learning new things with the Workforce Institute.”
- Follow The Workforce Institute at Kronos for insight, research, blogs, and podcasts on how organizations can manage today’s modern workforce to drive engagement and performance.
- Check out books published by The Workforce Institute at Kronos, including the recently released It’s All About Bob(bie) – Strategies for Winning with Your Employees.
- Connect with The Workforce Institute at Kronos via Twitter.
- Connect with Kronos via Facebook, Twitter, LinkedIn, Instagram, and YouTube.
- Subscribe to our workforce management blogs.
- Take a look at the lighter side of the workforce in our Time Well Spent cartoons.
- Learn about the Kronos WorkInspired culture and check out Kronos job openings.
About The Workforce Institute at Kronos
The Workforce Institute at Kronos provides research and education on critical workplace issues facing organizations around the globe. By bringing together thought leaders, The Workforce Institute is uniquely positioned to empower organizations with the knowledge and information they need to manage their workforce effectively and provide a voice for employees on important workplace issues. A hallmark of The Workforce Institute’s research is balancing the needs and desires of diverse employee populations with the needs of organizations. For additional information, visit www.workforceinstitute.org.
About Kronos Incorporated
Kronos is a leading provider of workforce management and human capital management cloud solutions. Kronos industry-centric workforce applications are purpose-built for businesses, healthcare providers, educational institutions, and government agencies of all sizes. Tens of thousands of organizations — including half of the Fortune 1000® — and more than 40 million people in over 100 countries use Kronos every day. Visit www.kronos.com. Kronos: Workforce Innovation That Works.
© 2017 Kronos Incorporated. All rights reserved. Kronos and the Kronos logo are registered trademarks and Workforce Innovation That Works is a trademark of Kronos Incorporated or a related company. See a complete list of Kronos trademarks. All other trademarks, if any, are property of their respective owners.