BOSTON--(BUSINESS WIRE)--At today’s Global Business Travel Association (GBTA) Convention 2017, SpotHero, North America’s leading parking reservation service, expanded its SpotHero for Business solution to include tools for Travel Management Companies (TMCs). This product allows corporate travel agencies to leverage the SpotHero for Business platform, extending their service offering beyond traditional verticals and into the parking space.
“Companies spend over $3 billion per year on parking but never have had the tools to manage parking expenses that exist for flights, hotels, rental cars and ground transportation,” said Elan Mosbacher, vice president of strategy and partnerships, SpotHero. “SpotHero for Business solves parking for companies, and our new tools for TMCs will help them extend their service offering for clients.”
TMCs now can offer their clients the benefits of SpotHero for Business, which include:
- Mobile parking reservations by hotels, airports, downtown offices and client sites.
- Cost savings through transparent parking prices and the ability to compare nearby rates.
- Automated reimbursement and receipt forwarding through integrations with Concur, Expensify, and Certify.
- The ability to add SpotHero plans to TripIt from Concur, the world’s highest-rated travel-organizing app.
- Live feed of reservation reports for increased visibility into and control over parking-related expenses.
GBTA research finds that It take employees roughly 17 minutes to complete a typical expense report, and two in five North American travel managers say when it comes to processing travel expense reports, the biggest challenge is missing documentation. “Employees typically have managed parking expenses with cash and paper receipts, leading to significant inefficiencies in corporate travel programs,” said Jeanne Liu, vice president of research at GBTA. “SpotHero for Business is an easy way for travel managers to improve the accuracy of reports while taking advantage of often overlooked auxiliary savings.”
For more information on SpotHero for Business tools for TMCs, visit www.spothero.com/business.
SpotHero, North America’s leading parking reservation service, empowers drivers with easy parking at thousands of parking garages, lots, and valets in major cities in the U.S. and Canada. Launched in 2011, SpotHero has parked more than eight million cars. The company is headquartered in Chicago and has raised $27 million in VC funding.