DUBLIN--(BUSINESS WIRE)--The "Deployment of Tablets/Mobile Devices in K-12 Schools 2017" report has been added to Research and Markets' offering.
Deployment of Tablets/Mobile Devices in K-12 Schools 2017 provides information on the penetration in U.S. K-12 schools of educational tablets, e-readers and smartphones and the extent of the use of mobile devices in education. Additionally, data is provided on what tablet brands are most popular.
Deployment of Tablets/Mobile Devices in K-12 Schools 2017 is the second in a series of reports providing information on the K-12 education market, specifically how K-12 schools are supplementing traditional instructional materials in classrooms with growing implementations of technology.
The report also looks at what sources schools tap for technology purchases, with district/local funds being the most frequently cited source. Additionally, the report provides information on whether schools expect to increase technology spending and how that increase impacts funding available for instructional materials spending.
Key Topics Covered:
- Executive Summary
- Results: Ratio Of Students To Computing Devices
- Results: Inventory Of Tablets & Other Mobile Devices
- Results: Tablet Brands In K-12
- Results: Pros & Cons Of Mobile Devices
- Results: Time Students Spend Using Devices
- Results: Schedule For Acquiring New Devices
- Results: Sources Of Technology Funding
- Results: Technology Spending Trend
- Results: Effect Of Technology Spending On Instructional Materials
For more information about this report visit https://www.researchandmarkets.com/research/fk2nhp/deployment_of