DUBLIN--(BUSINESS WIRE)--The "Production and Market of Paraformaldehyde in China - Thirteenth Edition" report has been added to Research and Markets' offering.
As the largest PF producer and consumer in the world, China has 36 PF manufacturers with a total capacity of 743,000 t/a (excluding Taiwan Province) in 2016. Both the production of and demand for PF in China increased in 2016.
Though the domestic PF capacity has kept exceeding the demand in the past few years, some companies still expand their PF capacities or build new production lines. Will the PF capacity increase or reduce in the next few years? And what activities the domestic companies involved in PF?
China is a net importer of PF, and quite a lot of PF is imported each year. However, with the technological improvement and production expansion, the import volume of PF kept decreasing from 2005 to 2009 and fluctuated irregularly from 2010 to 2013, and it also decreased in 2014 and 2015. The net import volume of PF kept decreasing since 2006. How about the detailed import and export of PF in 2016, and what is the trend in the coming few years?
Chinese PF industry is greatly influenced by the development of its downstream industries, especially the glyphosate industry. PF is only consumed in glycine route. How is the operation of China's glyphosate industry especially the one adopting glycine route in 2016?
Resin is the second largest end use segment of PF in China. Along with the increasing concern on environmental protection and healthy life, PF gradually substitutes formaldehyde to produce resins. How was the market situation of PF consumed in resin industry in 2016?
From this report, you can:
- Understand the historical and current production situation of China's paraformaldehyde (PF) industry;
- Grasp the latest industry affairs and finding out potential PF producers in China;
- Discover the current end use breakdown of PF in China;
- Obtain the future tendency of China's PF industry during 2017-2021.
The Key Points of this report are:
- Production and consumption of paraformaldehyde in China up to 2016;
- New PF projects under construction or projects to be constructed in China, as of March 2017;
- PF import and export analysis in 2000-2016, and that for 2016 is detailed;
- Price movement of PF in China from 2008 to Q1 2017;
- Production technology situation of PF in China;
- Forecast on PF supply and demand in China, 2017-2021;
- Introduction to the main PF producers in China in 2016
Key Topics Covered:
1 Market information of paraformaldehyde
2 Production situation of paraformaldehyde in China
3 Import & export analysis of paraformaldehyde in China
4 End use segments of paraformaldehyde in China
5 Forecast on paraformaldehyde industry in China
7 Situation of Chinese producers
- Anhui Denuo Chemical Co., Ltd.
- Anhui Hongyuan Chemical Technology Co., Ltd.
- Chengdu Weite Plastic Co., Ltd.
- Chengdu Wulian Chemical Co., Ltd.
- Dongying Fangzheng Chemical Co., Ltd.
- Guangxi Xintiande Energy Co., Ltd.
- Haiyang Chemical Factory of Bazhou Shengfang Jingtian Wood Co., Ltd.
- Hebei Donghua Jiheng Chemical Co., Ltd.
- Hebei Yuhang Chemical Co., Ltd.
- Hubei Yihua Chemical Industry Co., Ltd.
- Inner Mongolia Jiaquan Chemical Technology Co., Ltd.
- Jiangsu Sanmu Group Co., Ltd.
- Jinan Xiangrui Chemical Co., Ltd.
- Leshan Hongya Chemical Co., Ltd.
- Linqu Outai Chemical Co., Ltd.
- Linyi Taier Chemtech Corp
- Linyi Yongda Formaldehyde Factory
- Nanhe Huayang Silicon Industry Co., Ltd.
- Nantong Jiangtian Chemical Co., Ltd.
- Ningxia Duoli New Material Technology Co., Ltd.
- Qingzhou Hengxing Chemical Co., Ltd.
- Qinyang Yongrun Technology Development Co., Ltd.
- Renshou Chaoguan Chemical Co., Ltd.
- Shandong Binzhou Xintianyang Chemical Co., Ltd.
- Shandong Linsen Industry Co., Ltd.
- Shouguang Xudong Chemical Co., Ltd.
- Taizhou Zhongrong Chemical Co., Ltd.
- Wanhua Chemical (Ningbo) Co., Ltd.
- Zibo Qixing Chemical Technology Co., Ltd.
- Zouping Qixing Chemical Co., Ltd.
For more information about this report visit https://www.researchandmarkets.com/research/22n2dj/production_and