This course develops Lean Six Sigma Green Belts into Black Belts who can solve more challenging problems and lead improvement teams across a wider spectrum of processes in any environment, including transactional, service, manufacturing, healthcare and financial.
Drawing on both quantitative and qualitative methods from the complementary domains of Lean and Six Sigma, this course prepares Lean Six Sigma (LSS) Black Belts for their role as change agents in training and mentoring Green Belts and other resources, facilitating and leading projects, supporting broader performance excellence efforts, and serving as internal consultants.
A differentiating aspect of this course is the inclusion of creative-thinking modules that can be used when out-of-the-box solutions are needed, as well as a focus on change leadership skills to drive and facilitate change.
Throughout the course, expert instructors with real-world experience vigorously challenge candidates. They transfer knowledge and skills through interactive lectures, group exercises, process and tool simulations, and individual exercises and the application of learning to a real improvement project in the workplace.
This upgrade course is purposefully spread out over a three-month time frame to give future Black Belts the time they need to achieve certification. Lean Methods Group master instructors are available via phone and email throughout the course to provide individualized coaching and mentoring as you apply the tools and skills in your organization.
- Apply such Lean concepts as 5S, waste reduction, process mapping, value stream mapping and mistake proofing.
- Define, scope and execute DMAIC projects.
- Apply a variety of DMAIC tools to business issues and transition projects from phase to phase.
- Apply basic and more advanced statistical analyses to determine the relationship between key inputs and process outputs.
- Effectively manage team dynamics and understand how to work with multiple levels of leadership to remove barriers and achieve project success.
- Close projects and hand over control to process owners.
- Present projects to instructors, peers and managers.
For more information about this conference visit https://www.researchandmarkets.com/research/nrksz6/lean_six_sigma