The global composites testing market was valued at US$ 1,189.7 million in 2016 and is projected to witness an excellent CAGR of 7.2% over the next five years to reach US$ 1,819.9 million in 2022.
Increasing production of composites rich commercial and regional aircraft, development of new composite applications in different industries, an advancement in materials, increasing investment in research & development, increasing demand for light-weight materials, and rising quality and safety standards are major growth drivers of the testing market in the composites industry.
The global composites testing market is segmented based on testing type as destructive and non-destructive. Destructive testing type is further segmented into impact testing, fatigue testing, compression testing, flexure testing, tensile testing, and others.
Similarly, non-destructive testing is further segmented into visual testing, ultrasonic testing, thermography, radiography, shearography, tap testing and others. Non-destructive is expected to remain the most dominant testing type over the next five years, driven by its higher usage in a wide array of applications in the aerospace & defense, transportation, and wind energy.
Based on product type, the global composites testing market is segmented into polymer matrix composites, ceramic matrix composites, and metal matrix composites. Polymer matrix composites consist of both thermoset and thermoplastic based composites and occupy the largest share in the global composites testing market.
Key Topics Covered:
1. Executive Summary
2. Global Composites Testing Market: Overview and Market Forces
3. Global Composites Testing Market - By Testing Type
4. Global Composites Testing Market - By Product Type
5. Global Composites Testing Market - By End-Use Industry Type
6. Global Composites Testing Market - By Region
7. Competitive Analysis
8. Strategic Growth Opportunities
9. Company Profile of Key Players
- Element Materials Technology
- ETIM Composites Testing Laboratory
- Exova Group Plc,
- Henkel AG & CO. KGaA
- Intertek Group Plc
- Mistras Group Inc.
- SGS Sercovam
- Westmoreland Mechanical Testing & Research Inc.
For more information about this report visit https://www.researchandmarkets.com/research/3wdkr8/global_composites