DUBLIN--(BUSINESS WIRE)--The "Blockchain Technology Powering Emerging Applications" report has been added to Research and Markets' offering.
Blockchain refers to a distributed ledger technology that is programmed to maintain records of financial and non-financial (anything of value) transactions. Technology advancements in blockchain in the recent years have led to significant improvements in quality and reductions in overall cost, and have attracted deep investments from private companies, federal bodies, and other funding organizations globally.
The objective of this research service is to understand development trends, offer a technology roadmap for ecosystem participants, identify the key emerging applications across industries, highlight patent trends, and assess the future opportunities in the blockchain space.
In Brief, this Research Service Provides the Following:
- A brief snapshot and overview of blockchain and its types Development trends impacting mega trends
- Key emerging application areas across industries
- Key market participants across industry-specific applications
- Market sizing and future opportunities
- Evaluate the future roadmap and understand key insights
- Key patent trends in blockchain
Key Topics Covered:
1. Executive Summary
2. Introduction to Blockchain
3. Applications by Industry Type
4. Blockchain Technology Roadmap
5. Market Sizing and Future Opportunities
6. Key Patent Evaluation
7. Growth Opportunities
8. Analyst Insights
9. Key Contacts
For more information about this report visit https://www.researchandmarkets.com/research/cr9pb2/blockchain