DUBLIN--(BUSINESS WIRE)--The "Ventilation, Heating, Air-Conditioning, And Commercial Refrigeration Equipment Manufacturing Market Global Briefing 2017" report has been added to Research and Markets' offering.
Ventilation, Heating, Air-Conditioning, And Commercial Refrigeration Equipment Manufacturing Market Global Briefing provides strategists, marketers and senior management with the critical information they need to assess the global ventilation, heating, air-conditioning, and commercial refrigeration equipment manufacturing sector.
Western Europe was the largest region in the ventilation, heating, air-conditioning, and commercial refrigeration equipment manufacturing market in 2016, accounting for around 36% of the market. This was mainly due to the large number of industries, data centers, and offices in the region, demanding large-scale ventilation and heating systems.
Asia Pacific was the second largest region accounting for around 30% of the market. South America was the smallest region accounting for around 2% of the market. This can be attributed to the low per capita GDP in countries such as Venezuela, Puerto Rico, Dominican Republic, and Ecuador and lack of a well-established cold-storage network in the region.
- Markets Covered: Air-Conditioning and Warm Air Heating Equipment and Commercial and Industrial Refrigeration Equipment Manufacturing, Industrial and Commercial Fan and Blower and Air Purification Equipment Manufacturing, and Heating Equipment (except Warm Air Furnaces) Manufacturing.
- Geographic Scope: Asia-Pacific, Western Europe, Eastern Europe, North America, South America, Middle East And Africa
- Time Series: Five years historic and forecast.
- Data: Market value in $ billions.
- Data Segmentations: Regional breakdowns, market share of competitors, key sub segments.
- Sourcing and Referencing: Data and analysis throughout the report is sourced using end notes.
- United Technologies Corporation
- Daikin Industries
- Johnson Controls Inc.
- Ingersoll-Rand Plc
- Bosch Group
- Danfoss GmbH
- Lennox Industries Inc.
- Nortek Inc.
For more information about this report visit https://www.researchandmarkets.com/research/2t5m6k/ventilation