Agriculture Market Global Briefing provides strategists, marketers and senior management with the critical information they need to assess the global agriculture services sector.
Asia Pacific was the largest region in the agriculture market in 2016, accounting for around 54% of the market. This was mainly because the agriculture industry in the region needs to feed a large population, characterized by economic development, and rising purchasing power. Africa was the second largest region accounting for around 12% of the market. Middle East was the smallest region accounting for around 4% of the market.
Reasons to Purchase:
- Get up to date information available on the agriculture market globally.
- Identify growth segments and opportunities.
- Facilitate decision making on the basis of historic and forecast data and understand the drivers and restraints on the market.
- Develop strategies based on likely future developments.
- Gain a global perspective on the development of the market.
- Markets Covered: Crops, Animal Produce, and Rural Activities
- Geographic Scope: Americas, Europe, Asia, Middle East and Africa
- Time Series: Five years historic and forecast.
- Data: Market value in $ billions.
- Data Segmentations: Regional breakdowns, market share of competitors, key sub segments.
- Sourcing and Referencing: Data and analysis throughout the report is sourced using end notes.
- Cargill Inc.
- JBS S.A.
- Tyson Foods Inc.
For more information about this report visit https://www.researchandmarkets.com/research/tnkxn6/agriculture