DUBLIN--(BUSINESS WIRE)--Research and Markets has announced the addition of the "Transplantation Drug Development Pipeline Review, 2017" report to their offering.
This report provides an overview of the transplantation pipeline landscape, specifically covering drugs used to prevent and treat organ rejection and graft-versus-host disease. The report provides comprehensive information on the therapeutics under development and key players involved in therapeutic development for graft-versus-host disease (GVHD), and the rejection of bone, liver, kidney, lung and heart transplants.
A wide range of targets, including integrins, chemokine receptors, protein kinases and cadherins are being developed, with no particular class of target predominating in terms of pipeline volume. However, there is a clear trend towards immune system molecular targets being studied, reflecting the underlying immune-based pathophysiology of these indications.
- Which companies are the most active within the pipeline for transplantation therapeutics?
- Which pharmaceutical approaches are the most prominent at each stage of the pipeline and within each indication?
- To what extent do universities and institutions play a role within this pipeline, compared to pharmaceutical companies?
- What are the most important R&D milestones and data publications to have happened in the field of transplantation therapeutics?
- Bone Marrow Transplant Rejection
- Graft Versus Host Disease (GVHD)
- Liver Transplant Rejection
- Kidney Transplant Rejection
- Lung Transplant Rejection
- Heart Transplant Rejection
Key Topics Covered:
1. Research Report Guidance
2. Executive Summary
4. Transplantation Report Coverage
5. Therapeutics Development
6. Therapeutics Assessment
7. Companies Involved in Therapeutics Development
8. Dormant Projects
9. Discontinued Products
10. Product Development Milestones
For more information about this report visit https://www.researchandmarkets.com/research/gb78j3/transplantation