DUBLIN--(BUSINESS WIRE)--Research and Markets has announced the addition of the "Asia Photovoltaic (Solar PV) Market: Outlook 2016-2025" report to their offering.
This is unique thorough and detailed market report, which offers an incisive and reliable overview of the solar photovoltaic sector of Asian countries for the next long term period 2016 - 2025.
The number of fully permitted and ready to build projects is promptly increasing. Newly installed PV capacity in this region will exceed 32.7 GW in 2017. Rooftop market segment in many countries is not developed and forecasted to score significant growth in the near future. The report provides a complete picture of the market situation, dynamics, risks, current issues and future prospects. You will find more than 200 pages of valuable information in this unique in-depth analysis of the Asian countries solar PV market.
With comprehensive market data this report brings clear and concise insights, to help investors, manufacturers and service providers in their decision making process. As 2015 and 2016 were challenging years for photovoltaic (solar PV) industry, the time for taking right decisions during 2017 and the next few years is limited. Fast changing market environment, requires relevant and accurate information.
Key Topics Covered:
2. Executive Summary
3. Asia Countries Renewable Energy Policy Landscape
4. Asia Countries Energy Market
5. World Photovoltaic Energy Market
6. European Photovoltaic Energy Market
7. Asia Countries Solar Resource Potential And Mapping
8. Asia Countries Photovoltaic Energy Market
9. Country Profiles
10. Comparative Analysis Of Support Schemes In Asia Countries. Feed-In Tariffs And Green Certificates
11. Comparative Analysis Of Mandatory Capacity Generation Targets In Asia Countries
12. Electricity Grid Network In Asia Countries
13. Smart Grid Development In Asia Countries
14. Competitive Landscape. Project Developers And Investors In Asia Photovoltaic Energy Market
15. Epc And O&M Providers, Equipment Manufacturers And Consultants In Asia Photovoltaic Energy Market
16. Swot Analysis Of Asia Photovoltaic Energy Market
17. Risks About Photovoltaic Investments In Asia Countries
18. Investment Trends, Potential And Opportunities In Asia Photovoltaic Energy Market
- Activ Solar
- Anel Enerji
- China Sunergy (CSUN)
- DTEK Group
- EDF Energies Nouvelles
- EDP Renováveis (EDPR)
- ET Solar
- Ekotechnik Praha
- Enel Green Power
- Gehrlicher Merk Solar Enerji A.S.
- HANWHA QCELLS SE
- Hareon Solar Technology Co Ltd.
- IBC Solar
- Martifier Solar
- Promocion Inversolar
- Renovation Group
- SCHNEIDER ELECTRIC
- Securum Equity Partners
- Seul Energy Investment Corp
- Zorlu Enerji
For more information about this report visit https://www.researchandmarkets.com/research/nm2t6h/asia_photovoltaic