World's Leading Airfield Ground Lighting World Congress Returns in October 2017!
Airfield Ground Lighting World Congress 2017 has been firmly established itself as the Global Premier networking and learning platform for Airport Operators, Airport Authorities, Defence Forces and Aviation Technologies, Services Providers around the world to discuss and share insightful experiences on building a more energy-efficient, cost-effective AGL systems with maximised capacity, optimal safety that can meet future growth of Global air traffic.
Who Should Attend:
- Find out how you can arrange, schedule and manage your AGL maintenance team
- LED lighting systems - assessing its performance, sustainability, maintenance and ROI issues
- Understand how EVS/NVG/HUD can be compatible with your AGL systems particularly LED
- Hear airport case studies on how to design and plan AGL system operations
- Understand how you can effectively audit, condition-monitor and inspect AGL systems
- Evaluate best practice AGL installation & maintenance strategies and techniques
- Know from lessons learned how you can effectively plan AGL operations to maximize runway operability and capacity
- Find out the latest technologies and innovation in AGL systems, Electrical Systems & all related systems including HVAC, Power Systems & Airfield Lighting Monitoring Systems
- Examine the latest regulatory updates and regimes pertaining to AGL systems
For more information about this conference visit https://www.researchandmarkets.com/research/v2jp88/airfield_ground