DURHAM, N.C.--(BUSINESS WIRE)--IASA invites members and insurance industry experts to contribute ideas and expertise for the association’s Annual Educational Conference via its Call for Papers which is now open on the IASA website.
SESSION PROPOSALS MUST BE RECEIVED BY AUGUST 31, 2017
Session proposals will be evaluated for possible inclusion in the 2018 IASA Annual Conference to be held in Nashville, TN June 3-6, 2018. IASA encourages thoughtful session topics and suggested speakers in the three main program areas below.
Topics for which IASA encourages submission include, but are NOT LIMITED TO:
- Core Administration (including policy, billing, claims)
- Innovation & Emerging Technologies (including InsurTech, cognitive computing, artificial intelligence, robotic process automation)
- Data (including management, security, conversion, business intelligence, analytics)
- Portfolio, Program, & Project Delivery (including governance, agility, quality, efficiency)
- Customer Experience (including social, mobile, intelligent assistant)
- Cybersecurity, IT risk management
- Attracting and managing IT talent
Accounting, Risk Management & Finance (A.R.F.):
- Accounting & Financial Reporting
- Operational Best Practices & Financial Process Transformation (including workflow, automation, use of social media, other digital improvements)
- Changing Regulatory Environment
- Tax Matters (including legislative updates and other hot topics)
- Risk Management/Reinsurance Issues
Career Skills Development (C.S.D.):
- Insurance Industry Fundamentals / Overview
- Managing Your Career
- Self-improvement (including managing work-life balance, public speaking, authentic leadership, executive presence)
- Navigating Mergers and Acquisitions
- Diversity & Inclusion
The IASA Annual Conference attracts more than 2,500 insurance accounting, technology, operations and financial services professionals seeking to enhance their industry knowledge and exchange ideas and information. The goal for session proposals is to provide attendees an opportunity to learn from real-world case studies and examples presented by leaders of insurance and financial services companies.
Submissions must include participation from insurance company professionals to be considered for inclusion in the 2018 program. Each submission should provide a concise presentation title; a short, informative session abstract; basic learning objectives for attendees; and contact information for the submitter.
The Insurance Accounting & Systems Association, Inc. (IASA) is a non-profit, education association that strives to enhance the knowledge of insurance industry professionals, and participants from similar organizations closely allied with the insurance industry by facilitating the exchange of ideas and information. IASA is one of the insurance industry’s largest, and most well represented trade associations. IASA membership includes insurance companies of all types (Property & Casualty, Life, Health, Fraternal, and others) as members, as well as companies serving the insurance industry, regulators and also organizations more broadly representative of the financial services industry, including banks and investment brokerage firms. Learn more about IASA by visiting our website at www.iasa.org or by calling (919) 489-0991.