DUBLIN--(BUSINESS WIRE)--Research and Markets has announced the addition of the "Managing the Corporate Reputation of Emirates NBD - A Senior Executive Perspective" company profile to their offering.
Synopsis: Managing the Corporate Reputation of Emirates NBD - A Senior Executive Perspective' aims to provide an authoritative view on Emirates NBD's reputation - also known as prestige' or 'prominence' - as seen through the eyes of 159 senior executives and senior managers (i.e., Financial Times 500 company executives and managers).
The study design was based on (dis)agreement statements. Each statement expressed the respondents' agreement or disagreement regarding a specific issue. Respondents had to indicate how strongly they agreed or disagreed with each statement (i.e., 5' = strongly agree; 1' = strongly disagree; 4', 3', and 2' were intermediate options). The statements were inextricably related to six key performance indicators (KPI's) of successful banks (for more information on the research framework, see chapter 3). Each KPI - in fact, a research category on its own - was covered by several related statements.
Research approach: The research study began by asking participants to name the leading Gulf (wholesale) banks. The study continued with a questionnaire focusing on the key research question: How would you rate these banks on each of the following attributes: client strategy, market strategy, competitive strategy, people strategy, innovation strategy, and business model strategy?
Key Topics Covered:
Chapter 1. Reputation - What's in a name?
- Definitions of reputation
- The reputation of Emirates NBD is based on seven principles
- What capitalizing on reputation gets Emirates NBD
- Valuing reputation and identity
- Bank reputation is linked to banking reputation
- Economic value for Emirates NBD
- The role of the Emirates NBD leadership group
Chapter 2. Research Strategy
- Research themes
- Research guidelines
- Stages and outcome
- Field research process
- Specific research: interviews, report
Chapter 3. Reputation Equity Audit© of Emirates NBD
- Reputation equity audit©: six key performance indicators of successful banks
- Fieldwork: an overview
Chapter 4. Emirates NBD Results
- On the client strategy of Emirates NBD
- On the market strategy of Emirates NBD
- On the competitive strategy of Emirates NBD
- On the people strategy of Emirates NBD
- On the innovation strategy of Emirates NBD
- On the business model strategy of Emirates NBD
- Final observations
Chapter 5. Recommendation
- What is a 'reputation improvement plan?'
- What goes into a reputation improvement plan?
- Unlocking the value of the corporate reputation of Emirates NBD
For more information about this company profile visit https://www.researchandmarkets.com/research/3s5rkh/managing_the