A comprehensive analysis of the residential water treatment market for China including market sizing, market share by competitor, drivers, restraints and market forecasts to 2023.
For the purposes of this study a residential water treatment (RWT) system is defined as:
- Point-of-entry (POE) systems: Point-of-entry or whole house systems treat all the water entering the home.
- Point-of-use counter top (CT) systems: Counter top systems can either be placed on the kitchen counter or can be wall mounted (typically in Asia).
- Point-of-use under-the-sink (UTS) systems: The UTS systems are usually placed under the kitchen sink and do not clutter the kitchen counter.
- Point-of-use faucet mount (FM) systems: FM systems have small filters that go directly on the end of a faucet and are relatively easy to install. FM systems have low capacities and low flow rates as compared to pitchers and other types of water treatment systems.
- Pitcher systems: These systems are also knows as jug filters in certain parts of the world. Water is filtered by gravity through a filter cartridge, mostly made up of carbon. Pitchers and faucet mount systems are cheap residential water treatment systems available to consumers.
- Replacement filters: This study also covers replacement filters.
Key Topics Covered:
II. Asia Pacific: Executive Summary
III. China Residential Water Treatment Market
IV. Market Data
V. About the Publisher
- A.O. Smith Corporation
- BRITA GmbH
- BWT AG
- Culligan International Company
- EcoWater Systems
- Koninklijke Philips N.V. (Philips)
- Midea Group
- Mitsubishi Rayon Cleansui Co.Ltd.
- Ningbo Qinyuan Group Co. Ltd.
- Ozner Water Holding Company
- Panasonic Corporation
- Pentair plc (Everpure)
- Shanghai Canature Environmental Products Co. Ltd.
- Shenzhen Angel Drinking Water Equipment Co .Ltd. (Angel)
- Shenzhen Chengdelai Industrial Co. Ltd.
- Shenzhen Litree Purifying Technology Co. Ltd.
- The 3M Company
For more information about this report visit https://www.researchandmarkets.com/research/93tnnw/residential_water