The Market Briefing series features drill-down insights that will help keep you on the pulse of the trends that matter to your business. In this report, examine leading claims in new launches in the category, including trends over time, and analysis by region and versus the industry. Also explore private label penetration in new category launches.
Reasons To Purchase:
- React swiftly to market changes by keeping abreast of the latest trends in new product claims.
- Use key intelligence to sharpen your strategy and boost revenues and profitability.
The snacks market is comprised of savoury and some sweet, ambient products, typically in a bitesize' format, that are marketed as snack foods, including crisps, snack bars and popcorn. It encompasses the following categories:
- Cereal bars & snack bars
- Crisps (chips) and potato-based snacks
- Nut & seed snacks
- Other savoury crisps & snacks
- Other sweet snacks
Key Topics Covered:
1. Leading claims in NPD over time
2. Claim groups in NPD by region
3. Leading claims in NPD, market versus industry
4. Private label breakdown in NPD
5. Selected product attributes in NPD
For more information about this report visit https://www.researchandmarkets.com/research/rzjggq/market_briefing