A Statistical Overview Of The Licensing Business
Now you can have all the critical licensing business numbers you need at your fingertips with this one-of-a-kind resource.
The 2017 Licensing Business Databook gives you charts, tables and graphs that detail every aspect of the licensing business. Among the breakdowns published in The Databook and available nowhere else, are:
- Retail sales of licensed merchandise for 35 property types;
- Retail sales of licensed merchandise for 38 product categories;
- Retail sales by product category for Trademark/Brand, Entertainment/Character, Sports, Fashion, and Art properties;
- Retail sales of licensed merchandise by distribution channel for key property types;
- Selected international data by territory, property type, and product category.
Whether you're budgeting, developing a business plan, evaluating a proposal, seeking investors, or undertaking competitive research, The Databook gives you instant access to a wealth of The Licensing Letter's exclusive research.
Use the numbers to:
- Demonstrate the benefits of licensing to retailers, manufacturers, and property owners;
- Benchmark the performance of your licensing business;
- Prove the value of licensing to senior management.
Developed by the analysts at The Licensing Letter, the unbiased data are presented in easy-to-read charts and tables available nowhere else. The 2017 Licensing Business Databook gives you benchmark figures used to track growth of the $167.5 billion worldwide licensing business in one must-have volume. Also included with the Databook are JPG files for all charts, graphs and tables so that you can drop them into your proposals or presentations.
Selected international data by territory, property type, and product category.
For more information about this report visit https://www.researchandmarkets.com/research/slz37d/licensing