DUBLIN--(BUSINESS WIRE)--Research and Markets has announced the addition of the "Global Non-linear Editing Market, Forecast to 2023" report to their offering.
The non-linear editing (NLE) market is maturing as video editing becomes a common skill in the digital world. The proliferation of video, declining NLE solution prices, new technologies such as 4K and virtual reality, and more cloud-based options stimulate chances for market growth. However, market forecast remains tied to the growing professionals segment and key vendors.
This research service analyzes the NLE market with a focus on the broadcast, post-production, and professionals segments. It discusses key drivers and restraints and market risks and provides regional and segment revenue forecasts and assessments. The base year is 2016; the forecast period is from 2017 to 2023. Predictions about the market and recommendations for participants are also provided.
Key Questions this Study will Answer:
- What are the key trends affecting NLE software solutions and end-user purchasing behavior?
- What are the key drivers and challenges impacting the market?
- How will the market grow or decline and why?
- What are the segments and trends to watch for growth?
- What is the current market share for the key vendors of NLE software?
Key Topics Covered:
1. Executive Summary
2. Market Overview
3. Drivers and Restraints-Total NLE Market
4. Forecasts and Trends-Total NLE Market
5. Market Share and Competitive Analysis-Total NLE Market
6. Growth Opportunities and Companies to Action
7. Broadcast Segment Analysis
8. Post-production Segment Analysis
9. Professionals Segment Analysis
10. The Last Word
- Blackmagic Design
- Grass Valley
- Imagine Communications
For more information about this report visit https://www.researchandmarkets.com/research/2z86z3/global_nonlinear