DUBLIN--(BUSINESS WIRE)--Research and Markets has announced the addition of the "FMCG Industry Business Outlook and Procurement Survey H1 2017" report to their offering.
FMCG industry is mainly driven by rising urbanization, increasing aging population and growth of the middle-classes, emerging demand for organic food, wider accessibility of specialty food products (refrigerated juices, functional beverages, shelf-stable, refrigerated ready-to-drink tea and coffee) in several outlets. Additionally, innovation in the food packaging industry such as snack foods, meat, fruits and vegetables, provide significant growth opportunities to the US FMCG industries over the next six months.
The increasing trend of health and wellness among consumers, rising demand for convenient and value for money food products, and creating exotic and stylish food product designs are significant factors that are driving expansion and new product development plans for the worldwide FMCG companies over the next six months.
Moreover, In January 2017, Fonterra, a New Zealand multinational dairy company, collaborated with the New Zealand dairy's global ingredients business, NZMP to develop a new white butter product. Moreover, the launch of new butter product is to cater the rising demand from Middle East manufacturers. A senior executive from Fonterra highlighted.
Majority of industry executives from large companies indicated new product development as a key priority for the coming six months. Moreover, 68% and 61% of executives from medium-sized and small companies, respectively noted that they are planning to expand in their current market and improve operational efficiency over the next six months, respectively.
Key Topics Covered:
- Methodology and sample size
- Respondent profile
- Global Business Outlook in June 2017-November 2017
- Strategic business priorities
- Emerging markets with significant growth potential
- Growth potential for developed markets
- Mergers and acquisition
- Leading business concerns
- Capital expenditure projections
- Procurement Behaviors and Strategies
- Potential changes in procurement resources and objectives
- Procurement activity outlook in key areas
- Global procurement budget projections
- Planned change in procurement expenditure
- Supplier prices outlook
- Organizations' viewpoints on E-procurement
- Muller UK & Ireland
- Freedom Foods
- Seamild Group
- HOMANN Feinkost
- WhiteWave Foods
- Mademoiselle Desserts
- British Bakels
- ABP Food Group
For more information about this report visit https://www.researchandmarkets.com/research/lcjqp4/fmcg_industry