This two-day course helps participants to develop the skills and good practices which are appropriate for solving even simple problems, as well as those problems which are more challenging. This course comprises a comprehensive programme of problem-solving/continuous improvement tools and techniques. The content is delivered through a series of presentations, combined with a variety of participant activities.
- The key objectives are to enhance the participant's existing skills to enable them
- to become more effective at problem-solving and continuous improvement within
- their work process.
By the end of the course, a participant will understand:
- A structured process for problem-solving, i.e. 8D
- How various functions within an organization contribute to problem solving
- How a variety of useful tools and techniques may help during problem solving
- Key team working skills
- The importance of corrective action and management of problem-solving activities.
Course Highlights will be:
- Understanding the problem
- Containment activities
- Describing the problem
- Team roles and skills
- Root cause analysis
- Corrective action
- Lessons learned
- Tools and techniques for problem solving
- Use of Minitab® software
For more information about this conference visit https://www.researchandmarkets.com/research/39cxj6/8d_problem_solving