CHELMSFORD, Mass.--(BUSINESS WIRE)--Boston Business Journal ranked Kronos Incorporated as one of the Best Places to Work for the eighth time in the extra-large company category of its annual ranking of Massachusetts top workplaces. This is the third consecutive year Kronos has ranked as a top-three Best Place to Work in Massachusetts, where the company is headquartered.
- For its 2017 competition, the Boston Business Journal conducted more than 31,000 employee engagement surveys across more than 300 Massachusetts employers. Performance research firm Quantum Workplace analyzed the surveys on behalf of the Boston Business Journal.
- Kronos’ ranking in this Best Place to Work competition was purely based on confidential employee engagement surveys where Kronites rated their overall pride in the company while answering questions related to their feelings about communication and resources, individual needs, manager effectiveness, personal engagement, team dynamics, and trust in leadership.
- The official 2017 Boston Business Journal rankings were revealed at Boston’s iconic Symphony Hall, where 80 employers across five categories were honored for their outstanding employee satisfaction.
- The award comes on the heels of Kronos Chief Executive Officer Aron Ain being recognized as one of Glassdoor’s Highest Rated CEOs for the second consecutive year and continues the exceptional momentum for Kronos’ award-winning WorkInspired culture, including being recognized as a best place to work by The Boston Globe, Forbes, and The Globe and Mail, as well as landing on several Great Place to Work® lists around the world, such as the 2017 Best Workplaces for Giving Back by Fortune and 2017 Best Workplaces for Women.
- Kronos employs more than 5,200 worldwide, including nearly 1,500 people in Massachusetts, where the company is in the process of relocating into a completely modernized global headquarters with over 500,000 square feet of office space befitting of its WorkInspired culture.
- Kronos expects to hire more than 1,000 employees worldwide in 2017, and is actively hiring with nearly 250 current Kronos job openings.
Aron Ain, chief executive officer, Kronos
“What else can I possibly say about my fellow Kronites? They are, without a doubt, the best collection of caring, dedicated, and innovative employees I could ask for. We have placed a great deal of emphasis on shaping and advancing our inspiring culture, but the true magic happens in execution of Kronites working together each and every day all around the world. Congratulations, again, Kronites – this is your honor!”
Carolyn M. Jones, market president and publisher, Boston Business
“The BBJ’s Best Places to Work awards program is one of our most competitive programs in terms of how many companies participate each year and always one of our most successful in terms of how many people attend our awards event. This year well over 300 companies submitted surveys and once again we are extremely excited to be able to recognize these employers, such as Kronos, that clearly value their employees and go the extra mile to create great workplaces.”
- Learn about the Kronos WorkInspired culture and check out Kronos job openings.
- Connect with Kronos via Facebook, Twitter, LinkedIn, Instagram, and YouTube, while contributing to the conversation online using #BBJBESTPLACES.
- Subscribe to our workforce solutions blogs.
- Take a look at the lighter side of the workforce in our Time Well Spent cartoons.
- Follow The Workforce Institute at Kronos for insight, research, blogs, and podcasts on how organizations can manage today’s modern workforce to drive engagement and performance.
About Kronos Incorporated
Kronos is a leading provider of workforce management and human capital management cloud solutions. Kronos industry-centric workforce applications are purpose-built for businesses, healthcare providers, educational institutions, and government agencies of all sizes. Tens of thousands of organizations — including half of the Fortune 1000® — and more than 40 million people in over 100 countries use Kronos every day. Visit www.kronos.com. Kronos: Workforce Innovation That Works.
© 2017 Kronos Incorporated. All rights reserved. Kronos and the Kronos logo are registered trademarks and Workforce Innovation That Works is a trademark of Kronos Incorporated or a related company. See a complete list of Kronos trademarks. All other trademarks, if any, are property of their respective owners.