DUBLIN--(BUSINESS WIRE)--Research and Markets has announced the addition of the "Over-the-top (OTT) Video/Video-on-demand (VOD) Executive Brief, Europe, 2017" report to their offering.
The Executive brief captures the key market highlights of the OTT Video Industry in Europe over the last year. With over 450+ video service providers in the region, the fragmented ecosystem has driven innovation in the form of several advanced value added features and innovative business models.
The European OTT market is undergoing major transformation with key industry participants partnering with various stakeholders in the value chain to capture the market share. About 130 Million have been invested in 2016 in various content and technology firms in the region for driving expansion of connected video services.
Key Topics Covered:
1. Executive Summary
- A Summary of the Executive Brief on OTT Video, Europe
- The Over-the-top (OTT) Video Ecosystem
- Key Market Highlights
- Connectivity Rates and Video Consumption in Europe
2. Market Growth and Investment Trends
- Funding & Investments
- Mergers, Acquisitions & Joint Ventures
- GTM Strategy-Value-added Features
- Technology Partnerships & Alliances
- Content Partnerships & Alliances
- New Launches
3. Competition Analysis
- Europe Operations of OTT Platforms, 2017
- Competitive Forces-OTT Video Ecosystem, Europe
4. The Last Word
- Trends to Watch Out Over the Following Quarters
- Legal Disclaimer
For more information about this report visit https://www.researchandmarkets.com/research/vv8n85/overthetop