MOUNTAIN VIEW, Calif.--(BUSINESS WIRE)--Bidgely, the world leader in disaggregation-based solutions for utilities, has launched the next evolution in the company’s consumer engagement platform. The Bidgely Platform V3 introduces significant new features including Universal Disaggregation, which extends energy usage itemization to all homes, with or without a smart meter. This equates to 100 million homes in the U.S. alone that can now benefit from usage itemization and personalized energy insights from their utility.
“Utilities are searching for the next wave of innovation to replace static and outdated Home Energy Reports. This release continues to fulfill on the promise of disaggregation to fundamentally change how utilities interact with consumers,” commented Bidgely CEO Abhay Gupta. “With Universal Disaggregation, we enable a utility to update their offering to all homes in their territory and provide a consistent experience, regardless of meter type.”
Features introduced in this version of the platform include:
Universal Disaggregation - Bringing Energy Usage Itemization to
100% of Homes
- Leverages machine learning, years of experience and data from the millions of homes ingested into the Bidgely Platform
- Expands the addressable market for disaggregation
- Brings itemization benefits ahead of smart meter roll outs
Alerts Module - Increasing Meaningful Customer Touchpoints
- Helps utilities build engagement via multiple channels (email, SMS, notifications)
- Deploys various alerts, such as high bill and monthly budget thresholds
Audits & Surveys - Valuable Pre-filled Surveys via
- Disaggregation pre-fills questions and automatically updates answers when usage changes
- Improves participation and completion rates
API - Flexible Deployment via API or Turnkey Solution
- Utilities can add disaggregation data and insights to existing properties, such as web portal or paper bills without replacing their current vendors
Bidgely has seen demand for its platform transition from pilots to full-scale multi-year deployments with multi-million-home utilities. To date, Bidgely has partnered with 25 utilities across the globe, including NV Energy in North America, Innogy (RWE) in Europe, United Energy in Australia and Chubu Electric Power in Japan.
For more information about the Bidgely Platform V3, visit bidgely.com.
Bidgely is transforming the way utility customers use energy. By combining the power of SaaS-based analytics with omni-channel interactions, Bidgely provides personalized and actionable insights that help customers save energy and enable utilities to build enduring customer relationships. The company works with utilities serving residential customers worldwide. For more information, please visit www.bidgely.com or the Bidgely blog at bidgely.com/blog.