According to "India Deodorant Market Overview, 2016-2022", the demand for deodorant products has been driven by the affluent middle class, the importance of personal grooming, the increasing young population of India and the penchant for smelling good and fresh throughout.
Rising demand for deodorant from small markets is one of the major growth drivers of this industry. As a result companies are gradually shifting their focus from metros and exploring other markets and gearing to launch a range of affordable deodorants.
Also, options for women's deodorants were limited in the past; however the segment is now likely to see an upsurge with various existing brands and new entrants resorting to bolster media campaigns to cash in on the untapped category with enormous growth potential.
- Spray Deodorants
- Roll-On & Stick Deodorants
Key Topics Covered:
1. Executive Summary
2. Global Fragrance Market Outlook
3. Global Perfume Market Outlook
4. Global Deodorant Market Outlook
5. India Fragrance Market Outlook
6. India Perfume Market Outlook
7. India Deodorant Market Outlook
8. Company Profiles
- Hindustan Unilever Limited
- ITC Limited
- McNroe Consumer Products Pvt. Ltd.
- Nivea India Private Limited
- Vini Cosmetics Private Limited
For more information about this report visit https://www.researchandmarkets.com/research/dk3c3h/india_deodorant