PARIS & HERNDON, Va.--(BUSINESS WIRE)--InfoVista, the leading provider of network performance orchestration solutions for a better connected and collaborative world, today announced that Ipanema, InfoVista’s Application-Aware SD-WAN solution, has been included in Gartner’s 2017 WAN Edge Competitive Landscape Report (Gartner, Inc. Gartner WAN Edge Competitive Landscape Report, Joe Skorupa, Bjarne Munch, 17 May 2017).
Ipanema is a self-learning, self-adapting and self-healing application performance orchestration SD-WAN solution that orchestrates network functions such as application control, dynamic path selection, WAN optimization and WAN security in real-time on a per application session basis for enterprise networks. Amid the complexities of global enterprise digitalization, such as highly-connected mobile workers, application proliferation and distant branch offices, Ipanema protects business application performance and, in turn, employee productivity and end-user satisfaction.
- “We are proud to see InfoVista’s inclusion in Gartner’s Competitive Landscape report,” said Sylvain Quartier, senior vice president, product strategy enterprises, InfoVista. “Ipanema has established itself as a solution that reliably maximizes the performance of enterprises’ business-critical applications over the WAN, and we believe our inclusion in this report is a testament to that. Following Ipanema’s inclusion in the May 2016 Gartner Magic Quadrant for WAN Optimization for six consecutive years, we feel it is an honor to be continuously recognized by the industry’s leading authority on information technology.”
- Learn more about how Ipanema delivers the most innovative and comprehensive automated solutions to guarantee application performance across enterprises’ large and complex networks.
- Check out InfoVista’s Ipanema Hybrid WAN solution page.
- Download the whitepaper, “Application Aware SD-WAN is a Key Enabler of the Digital Enterprise” by Zeus Kerravala, principal analyst and founder of ZK Research.
- Follow and engage with InfoVista on its blog, “ProActive Network News," and on Facebook, LinkedIn and Twitter.
Gartner does not endorse any vendor, product or service depicted in its research publications, and does not advise technology users to select only those vendors with the highest ratings or other designation. Gartner research publications consist of the opinions of Gartner's research organization and should not be construed as statements of fact. Gartner disclaims all warranties, expressed or implied, with respect to this research, including any warranties of merchantability or fitness for a particular purpose.
InfoVista is the leading provider of cost-effective network performance orchestration solutions for a better connected and collaborative world. Our award-winning offering empowers eighty percent of the world’s largest communications service providers, top mobile network operators, leading global enterprises and regulatory bodies worldwide to ensure a high-quality user experience by achieving optimal network performance and guaranteeing business-critical application performance. InfoVista’s expertise and innovations provide a new level of actionable network, application and customer intelligence, visibility and control across all services, all technologies, and all domains of both the fixed and mobile networks. Using our solutions, our customers deliver high-performing and differentiated services, plan and optimize networks to match application and service demands, benchmark their performance, and streamline network operations while keeping total cost of ownership as low as possible.