According to "India Perfume Market Overview, 2016-2022," the demand for perfume products has been driven by rising personal grooming, brand awareness, increasing disposable income, growing demand from middle class population and affordable range of perfumes.
Perfumes see a hike in sales in the festive season, as it is considered a perfect gifting option to friends, family and relatives. Companies that are already established in other fragrance related segments are now foraying into the perfume market by expanding their product portfolios. Women are also emerging as the desirers for different perfumes suiting their personality and making them feel confident about themselves.
Major contributors to the perfume markets have mostly been international players like Coty, Avon, P&G, etc. Indian manufacturers have also started venturing into the perfume market such as Vini Cosmetics with brand Fogg. Fogg is currently the leading brand in Indian deodorant market and now plans to take on big players in the perfume category. Many more big Indian names are setting up their eyes on the perfume market and are planning to launch affordable perfume for the price sensitive Indian consumers.
Key Topics Covered:
1. Executive Summary
2. Global Fragrance Market Outlook
3. Global Deodorant Market Outlook
4. Global Perfume Market Outlook
5. India Fragrance Market Outlook
6. India Deodorant Market Outlook
7. India Perfume Market Outlook
8. Company Profiles
- Avon Beauty Products India Pvt. Ltd.
- Burberry India Private Limited
- CavinKare Private Limited
- Coty India Beauty and Fragrance Products Pvt. Ltd.
- J.K. Helene Curtis Limited
For more information about this report visit https://www.researchandmarkets.com/research/49ql79/india_perfume