CHELMSFORD, Mass.--(BUSINESS WIRE)--Kronos Incorporated today announced that Chief Executive Officer (CEO) Aron Ain has been named to Glassdoor’s Highest Rated CEOs list for large U.S. organizations for the second consecutive year. For this coveted Glassdoor Employees’ Choice award, Ain was rated one of the top 20 CEOs in information technology (IT) across the U.S. based entirely on online employee reviews.
Glassdoor, one of the world’s largest and fastest growing job sites, released its annual report honoring the Highest Rated CEOs, which highlights top leaders employees love working for in countries throughout North America and parts of Europe.
Among CEOs recognized in the U.S. at large companies, Aron
Ain had an impressive 96 percent approval rating at the time of
the 2017 list debut, which was based on anonymous and voluntary
employee reviews submitted on Glassdoor in the last 12 months out of
its database of 32 million.
- Of the 700,000 companies reviewed on Glassdoor, the average CEO approval rating is 67 percent.
- Ain has been CEO at Kronos since 2005 and, over that time, Kronos has grown from $518.7 million in annual revenue to what is today a $1.261 billion company; has expanded its worldwide employee base from 2,900 to 5,200 Kronites; and employee engagement scores have risen dramatically to 87 percent today, which includes a three percent boost from 2016 to 2017 alone.
- When employees submit reviews about their company on Glassdoor, they are asked to rate various factors about their employment experience, including their overall satisfaction and other workplace attributes like senior management. As part of these ratings, employees are also asked to rate whether they approve, disapprove, or are neutral about the job their CEO is doing.
- In the past year, Ain has been honored for his commitment to employee engagement, innovation, and overall Kronos success by being named the inaugural Ray Stata Leadership and Innovation Award winner from the Massachusetts High Technology Council as well as CEO of the Year by MassTLC. Kronos is headquartered in Massachusetts, with several locations around the globe.
Aron Ain, CEO, Kronos
“Kronites make the magic that allows us to succeed. I consider myself incredibly blessed to work alongside my colleagues each and every day. This recognition, while unbelievably humbling, isn’t about me – instead it’s a reflection of the caring culture we have at Kronos, which is built on a solid foundation of trust and transparency. I’ve never been more excited about our future as a company. I’m truly one lucky CEO.”
Robert Hohman, CEO, Glassdoor
“CEOs tell us the Glassdoor Employees’ Choice Award is one of the highest honors they can receive because it truly reflects employee opinion about the job they do every day. I congratulate all of the winners on this significant honor. We know that CEO approval ratings correlate to overall employee satisfaction and trust in senior leadership, which contributes to long-term employee engagement, ultimately helping an employer’s recruiting and retention efforts.”
- See the complete list of Glassdoor’s Highest Rated CEOs in 2017.
- Learn about the Kronos WorkInspired culture and check out Kronos job openings.
- Connect with Kronos via Facebook, Twitter, LinkedIn, Instagram, and YouTube.
- Take a look at the lighter side of the workforce in our Time Well Spent cartoons.
- Follow The Workforce Institute at Kronos for insight, research, blogs, and podcasts on how organizations can manage today’s modern workforce to drive engagement and performance.
About Kronos Incorporated
Kronos is a leading provider of workforce management and human capital management cloud solutions. Kronos industry-centric workforce applications are purpose-built for businesses, healthcare providers, educational institutions, and government agencies of all sizes. Tens of thousands of organizations — including half of the Fortune 1000® — and more than 40 million people in over 100 countries use Kronos every day. Visit www.kronos.com. Kronos: Workforce Innovation That Works.
Glassdoor is the most transparent jobs and recruiting marketplace that is changing how people search for jobs and how companies recruit top talent. Glassdoor combines free and anonymous reviews, ratings and salary content with job listings to help job seekers find the best jobs and address critical questions that come up during the job search, application, interview and negotiation phases of employment. For employers, Glassdoor offers recruiting and employer branding solutions to help attract high-quality candidates at a fraction of the cost of other channels. In addition, Glassdoor operates one of the most popular job apps on iOS and Android platforms. The company launched in 2008 and has raised approximately $160 million from Google Capital, Tiger Global, Benchmark, Battery Ventures, Sutter Hill Ventures, DAG Ventures, Dragoneer Investment Group and others.
© 2017 Kronos Incorporated. All rights reserved. Kronos and the Kronos logo are registered trademarks and Workforce Innovation That Works is a trademark of Kronos Incorporated or a related company. See a complete list of Kronos trademarks. All other trademarks, if any, are property of their respective owners.