WASHINGTON--(BUSINESS WIRE)--Phone2Action, a digital advocacy platform that connects citizens with lawmakers, announces the launch of SocialPulse, a new tool designed to maximize the reach and impact of advocacy campaigns. In addition to providing organizations with one portal from which they can create, launch, and share campaigns on Facebook and Twitter, the SocialPulse dashboard allows users to view and engage with their most active advocates, as well as monitor advocates’ connections with lawmakers.
“When constituents connect with lawmakers over social media networks, the conversations carry tremendous weight because they are public,” said Jeb Ory, CEO of Phone2Action. “We are launching SocialPulse to surface these types of critical conversations, enabling organizations engaged in advocacy campaigns to instantly connect with, and amplify, the voices of the people.”
Organizations can use SocialPulse to:
- Share advocacy campaigns on Facebook and Twitter in real time, or schedule them for later publication
- Track campaigns’ social media and advocacy metrics together, including unique campaign conversions from social posts and shares
- Track advocates’ connections with elected officials in real time
- Watch advocates share campaigns on their own social media pages
- Track top advocates’ social actions
- Engage advocates in one-to-one communications, by liking, sharing, retweeting and commenting on what they are saying
Over 300 customers including Patagonia, The American Heart Association and the Consumer Technology Association use Phone2Action to execute digital advocacy campaigns. In the past six months, Phone2Action has been recognized with several awards and honors including Product of the Year at the 2017 CampaignTech Awards, DC Inno’s 2016 50 on Fire, CB Insights’ 2016 list of 21 Nonprofit and Charity Tech Startups to Watch and Trending 40’s 2016 list of Red Hot Companies.
Phone2Action is the most innovative digital advocacy and engagement tech platform in the market, connecting citizens with lawmakers and other decision makers. Its technology has powered over 14 million connections with elected officials since its launch in 2013. Phone2Action’s team of innovators is located in Arlington, VA, and serves nonprofit, trade association and corporate customers across the country to champion movements at the local, state, and federal levels. For more information, visit www.Phone2Action.com.