This Aerospace and Defense TOE highlights advancements and innovations in aircraft radar systems, including mobile systems, perimeter defense radar systems, advanced airborne radar, and radar to pinpoint distant nautical threats.
Aerospace and Defense TechVision Opportunity Engine (TOE) delves into the technologies and applications that shape both commercial and military aviation and space exploration, ranging from engine design to the latest avionics systems. The defense portion of the publication explores the many facets of 21st century military technologies, such as UAV improvements, and cutting edge battlefield medical treatment.
The Advanced Manufacturing and Automation (AMA) Cluster covers technologies that enable clean, lean and flexible manufacturing and industrial automation. Technologies such as three-dimensional (3D) and four-dimensional (4D) printing, wireless sensors and networks, information and communication technology, multimaterial joining, composites manufacturing, digital manufacturing, micro- and nano-manufacturing, lasers, advanced software, and printing techniques, are covered as part of this cluster. The technologies covered here impact a wide range of industries, such as the impact semiconductor, automotive and transportation, aerospace and defense, industrial, healthcare, logistics, and electronics industries.
Key Topics Covered:
- Overview of Innovations in Radar
- Backpack Radar Supports Foot Patrols
- Ensuring the Safety of Covert Aircraft
- 21st Century Crows Nest Radar for British Fleet Helicopters
- Connected Radar Provides Holistic Weather Picture
- Customized Mobile Radar Station
- All-weather Perimeter Radar
- 3D Radar Improves Maritime Surveillance
- On-board Radar Test and Measurement
- Notable Industry Initiatives
- Quotes and Notes
- Displaying Weather on Planes and the Sea on Ships
- Industry Contacts
For more information about this report visit https://www.researchandmarkets.com/research/hqkx9w/innovations_in