DUBLIN--(BUSINESS WIRE)--Research and Markets has announced the addition of the "Plastics for the Healthcare, Automotive, Aerospace, Building and Construction, and Packaging Industries" report to their offering.
This edition of the Plastics Advisor TOE profiles innovations in plastics for the healthcare, automotive, aerospace, building and construction, and packaging industries. The innovations include an eco-friendly plastic composite as alternative to steel in high-strength applications, fire retardant plastic for aircraft interiors, recycled plastic for road construction, and a packaging tray developed from recycled ocean plastics.
Plastics Advisor TechVision Opportunity Engine (TOE) provides intelligence on technologies, products, processes, applications, and strategic insights of various plastics and composites and also analyses their impact across various industries.
The Materials and Coatings cluster tracks research and innovation trends and developments across specialty chemicals, plastics, polymers, chemicals, bio-chemicals, metals, coatings, thinfilms, surface treatments, composites, alloys, oil and gas, fuel additives, fibers, and several other related technologies and their impact and applications across industries.
Key Topics Covered:
- Ecofriendly Plastic Composite to Replace Steel in High-strength Applications
- Fire Retardant Plastic for Aircraft Interiors
- High-performance Polymer with High Mechanical Strength and Dimensional Stability
- Lighter, Tougher and Cost Effective GTS Hood Developed
- Packaging Format for Single-Serve Foods to Minimize Packaging Space
- Recycled Plastic for Road Construction
- Separation Technology Process for Sorting Plastics Packaging
- Packaging Tray Developed from Recycled Ocean Plastics
- Industry Contacts
For more information about this report visit https://www.researchandmarkets.com/research/z2sbh8/plastics_for_the