DUBLIN--(BUSINESS WIRE)--Research and Markets has announced the addition of the "Advancements in Powering Engines and 3D Remote Sensing" report to their offering.
This issue of Automotive and Transportation TOE covers key developments in powering engines, 3D remote sensing, image sensors, and laser sensors for applications such as energy-efficient and cleaner engines, battery management, connected vehicles, autonomous driving, ADAS. In particular, it features a thermoelectric module for vehicles, a low-carbon emission bus, an ultra-efficient automotive engine, an active battery management system for vehicles, HD-SSL for real-time 3D remote sensing, advanced gated-imaging sensors enabling highly automated driving, a cloud-based data exchange platform for connected cars, and laser-based object sensing for autonomous vehicles.
Key Topics Covered:
- Thermoelectric Module for Vehicles
- Low-carbon Emission Bus
- Ultra-efficient Automotive Engine
- Active Battery Management System for Vehicles
- HD-SSL for Real-time 3D Remote Sensing
- Advanced Gated-imaging Sensors Enabling Highly Automated Driving
- Cloud-based Data Exchange Platform for Connected Cars
- Laser-based Object Sensing for Autonomous Vehicles
- Industry Contacts
For more information about this report visit https://www.researchandmarkets.com/research/x7l9xq/advancements_in