DUBLIN--(BUSINESS WIRE)--Research and Markets has announced the addition of the "A Comprehensive View of FDA Regulations for Medical Devices" conference to their offering.
Don't let a common misunderstanding get you into trouble! There is more to the US Medical Device Regulations than Part 820.
Companies that don't understand will face regulatory scrutiny and receive FDA Form 483s and Warning Letters. Recently a device manufacturer got a Warning Letter relating to updates to shipped devices, which said, The Quality Manager stated he was unaware of the corrections and removal reporting and recordkeeping requirements.
This two day interactive course on FDA regulations for medical devices will:
- Cover more than just the Quality Management System
- Provide an overview of regulations and how they fit together
- Explain Unique Device Identification (UDI) in detail, covering the issues device manufacturers will face as well as timeline for implementation
- Help attendees understand the four major elements of the US regulatory structure: laws, regulations, guidance, and consensus standards
- Teach the current device marketing regulations
- Discuss how to handle FDA inspections and effectively respond to inspectional observations and 483s
- Learn the law, regulations, and policies that FDA applies for medical device
- Understand the requirements to market a medical device in the US including device classification and conformity assessment paths
- Understand the quality management systems that govern the design, manufacture, installation, and servicing of medical devices for the US market
- Learn how UDI will affect medical devices and how to prepare for implementation
- Understand the rules for Medical Device Reports (MDRs) and their relationship to complaints
- Understand which devices must be tracked and how to set up and audit the system
- Learn about correcting devices already shipped and when to report to FDA
- Learn the role of FDA Inspections, the use of QSIT, and the possible outcomes of an inspection
- Learn about inspectional observations and how to respond to a Form 483
- Understand the issues manufacturers face by reviewing Warning Letters related to the topics covered
For more information about this conference visit https://www.researchandmarkets.com/research/jxrz8w/a_comprehensive