DUBLIN--(BUSINESS WIRE)--Research and Markets has announced the addition of the "FMLA and ADA Compliance Certificate Program: Everything You Ever Wanted to Know" conference to their offering.
- Would you like to know the American with Disability Act and the Family Medical Leave Act from A-Z?
- Master activities such as engaging in the Interactive Process, review, select and provide Reasonable Accommodations?
- Comply with all the Family Leave Act's obligations and responsibilities especially with constant and latest changes?
- Protect not just your organization but also yourself?
- Recent Equal Employment Opportunity Commission and Wage and Hour Division-U.S. Department of Labor's lawsuits highlight importance of adopting comprehensive procedure for managing ADA and FMLA.
All you need is to sharpen your skills and enrich your career by attending this 2 Day Certificate Program on FMLA & ADA. This is a thorough Certificate Program which will provide you with the tools and resources you need to maintain compliance with these two important laws and regulations and to serve as an internal consultant to minimize organizational risk. Always remember, it is better to deal with the issues in-house, rather than in the Court-house.
Who Should Attend:
Who will Benefit:
This seminar will provide valuable assistance to all personnel in:
- HR Manager
- HR Generalist
- HR Specialist
- HR Assistants
- Employee Relations Persons
- Small Business Owners
For more information about this conference visit https://www.researchandmarkets.com/research/fxb8cd/fmla_and_ada