AMES, Iowa--(BUSINESS WIRE)--Workiva (NYSE:WK), a leading provider of solutions for enterprise productivity, today announced that more than 60 different sessions will be offered at its sixth annual Wdesk user conference, The Exchange Community (TEC), to be held September 19-21, 2017 at the MGM Grand in Las Vegas, Nevada.
The Exchange Community brings together Wdesk users and industry leaders for three days of training and networking.
“The Exchange Community helps our customers discover even more ways to use Wdesk,” said Matt Rizai, Chairman and CEO of Workiva. “Our conference also provides opportunities for our customers to share how they use Wdesk to modernize work across their organizations.”
The Exchange Community will include:
- Keynote speech by Scott Kelly, U.S. astronaut and retired U.S. Navy captain.
- Sessions on U.S. Securities and Exchange Commission (SEC) compliance, eXtensible Business Reporting Language (XBRL), Inline XBRL and policy changes.
- Hands-on workshops to explore the Wdesk data platform and spreadsheets.
- Sessions on Wdesk for Sarbanes-Oxley Act (SOX) and Internal Controls, including testing, evidence management, data management and reporting.
- Customer panelists who will share Wdesk best practices and tips and tricks of the trade.
- Opportunities to leverage new Workiva partners.
- Abilities to earn 15 CPE credits.
About The Exchange Community
The Wdesk annual user conference, The Exchange Community, is open to Workiva customers and guests. Discounted registration is offered through August 11, 2017. The conference will run September 19-21, 2017 at the MGM Grand in Las Vegas, Nevada. To register or inquire, visit tec.workiva.com.
Workiva (NYSE:WK) delivers Wdesk, an intuitive cloud platform that modernizes how people work within thousands of organizations, including over 70 percent of the Fortune 500®. Wdesk helps mitigate risk, improves productivity and gives users confidence in their data-driven decisions. Workiva employs more than 1,200 people with offices in 16 cities. The company is headquartered in Ames, Iowa. For more information, visit workiva.com.
Read the Workiva blog: www.workiva.com/blog
Follow Workiva on LinkedIn: www.linkedin.com/company/workiva
Like Workiva on Facebook: www.facebook.com/workiva/
Follow Workiva on Twitter: www.twitter.com/Workiva
Claim not confirmed by FORTUNE or Time Inc. FORTUNE 500® is a registered trademark of Time Inc. and is used under license. FORTUNE and Time Inc. are not affiliated with, and do not endorse products or services of, Workiva Inc.