MINNEAPOLIS--(BUSINESS WIRE)--Tennant Company (NYSE: TNC), a leading cleaning solutions provider, announced today the introduction of an exciting new website experience for North America. The new www.tennantco.com website delivers a cleaner design, enhanced content, improved search functionality, and the capability to purchase online with a simple and easy user experience.
"Tennant's new website gives our customers easy access to information they need to make informed decisions," said Dave Huml, Senior Vice President of Global Marketing for Tennant Company. "The new tennantco.com website will help our customers select the right solutions for their unique cleaning challenges and provide the option to easily purchase online. Our customers have already moved to online options and we’re positioned to meet their needs well into the future."
The launch of the new www.tennantco.com site is accompanied by a new Nobles branded site at www.nobles.com. Visitors to the new websites will experience:
- Enhanced, integrated search and navigation across thousands of products and related content.
- Rich product pages including detailed specifications and pricing information, images, product variants, feature comparisons, documentation, and popular parts that provide a one-stop experience for all relevant product information.
- Streamlined "guest checkout" accepting credit card orders for parts and consumables.
- A solution-centric approach to direct visitors immediately to relevant content especially suited to specific customer roles, industries, or key business imperatives like health & safety or environmental impact.
- An improved customer portal, "My Account" (formerly "My Tennant") that provides account-specific access to customer order and service history, profile information, current order status, and service request submissions.
Tennant Company plans to introduce new websites for its other global regions in the future. View our guided tour here or visit the new www.tennantco.com to learn more about the world’s leading cleaning solutions and its family of brands.
Minneapolis-based Tennant Company (TNC) is a world leader in designing, manufacturing and marketing solutions that empower customers to achieve quality cleaning performance, significantly reduce their environmental impact and help create a cleaner, safer, healthier world. Its products include equipment for maintaining surfaces in industrial, commercial and outdoor environments; detergent-free and other sustainable cleaning technologies; and coatings for protecting, repairing and upgrading surfaces. Tennant's global field service network is the most extensive in the industry. Tennant has manufacturing operations in Minneapolis, MN; Holland, MI; Louisville, KY; Chicago, IL; Uden, The Netherlands; São Paulo, Brazil; and Shanghai, China; and sells products directly in 15 countries and through distributors in more than 80 countries. For more information, visit www.tennantco.com. The Tennant Company logo and other trademarks designated with the symbol “®” are trademarks of Tennant Company registered in the United States and/or other countries.