DUBLIN--(BUSINESS WIRE)--Research and Markets has announced the addition of the "2017 Crowne Plaza Franchise Disclosure Document (FDD)" franchise document to their offering.
This downloadable file includes a complete copy of Disclosure Document (FDD) effective 01/04/2017.
Disclosure documents are valuable to attorneys, franchisees and prospective franchisees, other franchise companies, and anyone else who needs to understand the performance, operations and franchising terms and conditions within a specific brand.
Each FDD discloses detailed information on the franchise system including its history, executive management team, financial performance, franchise-related litigation and bankruptcy, unit growth and turnover. The document also includes the terms and conditions that apply to a franchisee and the operations of a unit, as well as the franchise agreement that must be signed.
Key Topics Covered:
- The Franchisor And Any Parents, Predecessors, And Affiliates
- Business Experience
- Initial Fees
- Other Fees
- Estimated Initial Investment
- Restrictions On Sources Of Products And Services
- Franchisee's Obligations
- Franchisor's Assistance, Advertising, Computer Systems And Training
- Patents, Copyrights And Proprietary Information
- Obligation To Participate In The Actual Operation Of The Franchise Business
- Restrictions On What The Franchisee May Sell
- Renewal, Termination, Transfer And Dispute Resolution
- Public Figures
- Financial Performance Representations
- Outlets And Franchisee Information
- Financial Statements
For more information about this franchise document visit http://www.researchandmarkets.com/research/67qfcq/2017_crowne_plaza