DUBLIN--(BUSINESS WIRE)--Research and Markets has announced the addition of the "Global Plastics in Electric Vehicles Market Analysis & Trends - Industry Forecast to 2025" report to their offering.
The Global Plastics in Electric Vehicles Market report analyzes the market estimates and forecasts of all the given segments on global as well as regional levels presented in the research scope. The study provides historical market data for 2014, 2015 revenue estimations are presented for 2016 and forecasts from 2017 till 2025.
The study focuses on market trends, leading players, supply chain trends, technological innovations, key developments, and future strategies. With comprehensive market assessment across the major geographies such as North America, Europe, Asia Pacific, Middle East, Latin America and Rest of the world the report is a valuable asset for the existing players, new entrants and the future investors.
Key Market Trends:
Use of Polyurethanes extensively in electric vehicles
Adoption of High Grade Plastics
- Advanced technological developments in Plastics in Electric Vehicles
- The report provides a detailed analysis on current and future market trends to identify the investment opportunities
- Market forecasts till 2025, using estimated market values as the base numbers
- Key market trends across the business segments, Regions and Countries
- Key developments and strategies observed in the market
- Market Dynamics such as Drivers, Restraints, Opportunities and other trends
- In-depth company profiles of key players and upcoming prominent players
- Growth prospects among the emerging nations through 2025
Market opportunities and recommendations for new investments
- BASF SE
- Lyondellbasell Industries Holdings B.V.
- Plastic Omnium
- Exxon Mobil Corporation
- Akzo Nobel N.V.
- E.I. Du Pont De Nemours and Company
- Evonik Industries AG
- Ineos Capital Limited
- The DOW Chemical Company
- Covestro AG
- Solvay SA
- Eastman Chemical Company
- Mitsubishi chemical holdings corporation
- Lanxess AG
Key Topics Covered:
1 Market Outline
2 Executive Summary
3 Market Overview
4 Plastics in Electric Vehicles Market, By Material
5 Plastics in Electric Vehicles Market, By Application
6 Plastics in Electric Vehicles Market, By Geography
7 Key Player Activities
8 Leading Companies
For more information about this report visit http://www.researchandmarkets.com/research/sfn3n8/global_plastics