BOSTON--(BUSINESS WIRE)--PAREXEL International Corporation (NASDAQ: PRXL), a leading global biopharmaceutical services organization, today announced that several of its experts will discuss key issues facing the industry at the 53rd Drug Information Association (DIA) Annual meeting, held from June 18 to 22, 2017 in Chicago.
PAREXEL will hold in-booth presentations and technology demonstrations at booth 820 in the exhibit hall. Company experts will share several formal presentations during the program, including:
Sunday, June 18
- 1 p.m.: (Short Courses) “Japan Regulatory Environment: Overview of the Organization, Processes, Systems, and Changes Affecting Pharmaceutical Development,” Alberto Grignolo, Corporate Vice President, PAREXEL Consulting
Monday, June 19
- 1:15 p.m.: (Track 13 – Innovation Theater) “Developing Drugs in the New Era of Personalized Medicines,” Sy Pretorius, Senior Vice President and Chief Scientific Officer, Anita Nelsen, Senior Director and Head of Genomic Medicine Services
Tuesday, June 20
- 10:30 a.m.: (Track 1 – Big Data/eHealth) “Evolving Data Standards and Regulations,” Michael Goedde, Vice President, Clinical Data Management and Database Programming
- 2 p.m.: (Track 1 – Big Data/eHealth) “Obtaining Better Outcomes with Unstructured/Structured Data: How to Improve Clinical, Regulatory, and Commercial Convergence,” David Kiger, Vice President, Product Strategy
- 4 p.m.: (Track 7 – Special Populations) “Oncology Trials: A Study in Adaptation,” Sharon Murray, Associate Director, Biostatistics
Wednesday, June 21
- 10:30 a.m.: (Track 1 – Big Data/eHealth) “My Fitbit Heart Rate Data is Clinical Trial Grade, Right?” Keith Wenzel, Senior Director, Solution Incubator
- 2 p.m.: (Track 4 – Patient Engagement) “Patient Engagement: Holy Grail or a Passing Fad?” Keith Wenzel, Senior Director, Solution Incubator
To schedule a briefing with a PAREXEL subject matter expert at DIA 2017, email firstname.lastname@example.org. For more information about PAREXEL visit booth 820 during the meeting or www.PAREXEL.com. Information about the DIA 2017 can be found at www.diahome.org.
About PAREXEL International
PAREXEL International Corporation is a leading global biopharmaceutical services company, providing a broad range of expertise-based clinical research, consulting, medical communications, and technology solutions and services to the worldwide pharmaceutical, biotechnology, and medical device industries. Committed to providing solutions that expedite time-to-market and peak-market penetration, PAREXEL has developed significant expertise across the development and commercialization continuum, from drug development and regulatory consulting to clinical pharmacology, clinical trials management, and reimbursement. PAREXEL Informatics provides advanced technology solutions, including medical imaging, to facilitate the integrated clinical development and regulatory information management process. Headquartered near Boston, Massachusetts, PAREXEL has offices in 86 locations in 51 countries around the world, and had approximately 19,370 employees in the third quarter. For more information about PAREXEL International visit www.PAREXEL.com.
PAREXEL and PAREXEL Informatics are trademarks or registered trademarks of PAREXEL International Corporation or its affiliates. All other trademarks are the property of their respective owners.
This release contains “forward-looking” statements regarding future results and events. For this purpose, any statements contained herein that are not statements of historical fact may be deemed forward-looking statements. Without limiting the foregoing, the words “believes,” “anticipates,” “plans,” “expects,” “intends,” “appears,” “estimates,” “projects,” “will,” “would,” “could,” “should,” “targets,” and similar expressions are also intended to identify forward-looking statements. The forward-looking statements in this release involve a number of risks and uncertainties. Such factors and others are discussed in the section entitled “Risk Factors” of the Company’s most recent Annual Report on Form 10-K and subsequent quarterly reports on Form 10-Q filed with the Securities and Exchange Commission, which “Risk Factors” discussion is incorporated by reference in this press release. The Company specifically disclaims any obligation to update these forward-looking statements in the future. These forward-looking statements should not be relied upon as representing the Company’s estimates or views as of any date subsequent to the date of this press release.