DUBLIN--(BUSINESS WIRE)--Research and Markets has announced the addition of the "Paints and Coatings Market - Netherlands - Top-Line Data Country Overview" report to their offering.
This top-line data report is a very cost-effective solution, which is designed to provide the industry with the main features of the paints and coatings market.
Data was built and modelled based on the extensive research that the researcher conducts on a regular basis for the key paint markets in the world and crossed-checked against several macro-economic, construction and demographic indicators.
Report Industry Scope:
- General Industrial
- Automotive OEM
- Automotive Refinish
- Automotive Plastic Parts
- Industrial Wood (excluding residual or inexistent markets)
- Market Volumes in Metric Tonnes (2011-2021)
- Market Values in EUR and USD (2011-2021)
- Chemistry Breakdown (pure acrylic, alkyds, epoxy, nitrocellulose, polyesters, vinyl/styrene/VAE, polyurethane, others) (2011-2021)
- Technology Breakdown (water-based, solvent-based, radiation cured, powder) (2011-2021)
- Macroeconomic Data and Construction Data
For more information about this report visit http://www.researchandmarkets.com/research/99lrqz/paints_and