NEW YORK--(BUSINESS WIRE)--SheKnows Media, a leading women’s media company that averages 60 million unique visitors per month (comScore) and reaches more than 300 million social media fans, today announced the following additions to #BlogHer17, a leading conference for women content creators, taking place June 22-24 in Orlando:
Passion to Profit Opens #BlogHer17
A new Passion to Profit conversation will take place during the conference’s opening keynote on June 22, featuring the following panel of digital influencers who are making a living doing what they love best by cultivating massive online audiences:
- Anastasia Ashley, a professional surfer and online influencer with more than one million Instagram followers and who has appeared in Sports Illustrated.
- Gabi Gregg, a style blogger and designer whose mission is not just to encourage women of all sizes and cultures to feel beautiful, but to create a movement of body positivity and unapologetic confidence. She is the creator of an incredibly successful swimsuit collection and has appeared in various print publications, such as Glamour and Teen Vogue, and on “Good Morning America” and the “Today Show.”
- Tai Beauchamp, the panel moderator and a veteran journalist, media personality and entrepreneur. She is the founder of TheTaiLife.com, a site that uses fashion, beauty, and lifestyle to empower and inspire women.
The speakers will discuss how they got their start, their role as a trendsetter, how they keep their audience engaged, how they make authentic endorsements and collaborate with brands – and all the lessons they’ve learned along the way.
Cat Cora Joins Carla Hall for a Fireside Chat
Cat Cora, a world-renowned chef, beloved TV host and personality, author and editor, restaurateur, actress and philanthropist, will join ABC’s “The Chew” Co-Host Carla Hall, previously announced here, onstage during the June 24 lunchtime keynote for a lively fireside chat. The two will share stories about the highs and lows of their journey, how they integrate their values into their day-to-day life and work, and what their fans can expect from them next.
“I am so excited to be joining Chef Carla and all of the incredible women on stage at #BlogHer17 Conference,” Cora said. “I look forward to sharing my voice with the many amazing women that make up the BlogHer community.”
Set to take place throughout all the #BlogHer17 keynotes, Spotlight Talks are akin to mini-TED or Ignite-style talks, during which the following leaders and influencers will offer attendees a fresh take and new spin on topics they may have believed were well-trodden, from a new philosophy on the age-agnostic generation of Perennials, to accessing the inner athlete in us all, to changing the narrative for and about youth:
- Bobby Jones, Chief Marketer & Communications Officer, Peace First
- Donna Orender, a former All America and Professional basketball player prior to becoming a Senior Executive for the PGA Tour and then President of the WNBA. Orender is currently CEO of Orender Unlimited, a business consulting company and Founder of GENERATION W, a platform dedicated to connecting, inspiring and educating women and girls.
- Gina Pell, Content Chief, theWhat List
- Keech Combe-Shetty, CEO, Vagisil. Granddaughter of the founders of Vagisil, Combe-Shetty is shameless about vaginal health. It’s her mission to help women around the world get the information and solutions they need for better vaginal health.
- Ruma Bose, entrepreneur, best-selling author and most recently the President of Chobani Foundation and Chobani Ventures, who will also emcee #ThePitch: Live
“Each year, we endeavor to bring together the best, brightest and most inspirational women and men who are true visionaries and are dominating in their respective spheres,” said Samantha Skey, SheKnows Media’s President and Chief Revenue Officer. “This year is no different, and we are thrilled to welcome Cat, Anastasia, Gabi, Tai and all of our Spotlight Talk speakers to the stage at #BlogHer17.”
About SheKnows Media
SheKnows Media is a top women’s lifestyle digital media company that averages more than 70 million unique visitors per month (comScore) and reaches 318 million social media fans and followers. The company operates a family of leading media properties that include SheKnows.com, BlogHer.com, STYLECASTER.com and HelloFlo.com. SheKnows Media also organizes the conference #BlogHer17, the largest annual celebration of women online content creators, social media influencers and brand executives, taking place in Orlando, June 22-24, 2017. With a mission of women inspiring women, SheKnows Media is revolutionizing the publishing industry by forging a new kind of model that seamlessly integrates users, editors and content creators onto a single platform designed to empower all women to discover, share and create. Whether it’s parenting or pop culture, fashion or food, DIY or décor, our award-winning editorial team, Experts, bloggers and social media influencers produce authentic and on-trend content every day. We dig deep to learn what makes our audience tick, revealing unexpected insights on women and digital media. Our robust, end-to-end suite of premium branded content and influencer marketing solutions generate nearly 1 billion ad impressions per month (sources: DFP), allowing brands to distribute authentic content and integrated advertising at scale.
SheKnows Media is based in New York and Scottsdale, Ariz., with offices in Los Angeles and Chicago. We also operate internationally in Canada, Australia and the United Kingdom.