As a large agriculture country, China has become the biggest production base of pesticides in the world, with its crop area of over 160 million hectares in the past four years, strongly supporting for large domestic pesticide demand. In 2010-2015, China's pesticide output had kept an uptrend, with a CAGR of 9.81%, reaching 3.74 million tonnes (calculated by 100% technical) in 2015.
Nevertheless, there are many problems in China's pesticide industry, such as overcapacity, inefficient production technologies, capital shortage, few well-known brands and serious environmental pollution. Furthermore, pesticide abuse in crops causing horrible food safety has been increasingly paid highly attention in China these years. All of those have restricted China's pesticide development.
The Chinese government is now actively strengthening the pesticide industry by releasing stricter policies for environmental protection, raising threshold, phasing out highly toxic and highly residual pesticides, etc. In China, some pesticides have been banned by the Chinese government in application these years. Even the Chinese government is planning to realize zero growth in the application of pesticide by 2020.
In a circumstance of depressing global economy, some pesticides have shown downtrend in supply and demand these years. With policy pressure from the Chinese government, lot of pesticide producers, have trapped in an embarrassing situation, especially those small producers. Then how is the market of each major pesticide in China going on? In order to figure out China's pesticide market clearly, the author has selected 18 major pesticides to do a deep research, including 6 herbicides, 6 fungicides and 6 insecticides.
And the detailed research aspects are as follows:
- Registration of 18 pesticide technical and formulations in China
- Capacity and output of 18 pesticide technical in China
- Key manufacturers of 18 pesticides in China
- Production technology of 18 pesticide technical in China
- Ex-works price of 18 pesticide technical and formulations in China
- Application of 18 pesticide technical in China
- Forecast on supply and demand of 18 pesticide technical in China
- Regulation and policy analysis
- Influencing factor analysis of Chinese pesticide market
- Research on major pesticide companies
- CEFC Anhui International Holding Co., Ltd.
- Jiangsu Yangnong Chemical Co., Ltd.
- Nanjing Red Sun Co., Ltd.
- Shandong Weifang Rainbow Chemical Co., Ltd.
- Zhejiang Wynca Chemical Industry Group Co., Ltd.
For more information about this report visit http://www.researchandmarkets.com/research/4fbncw/survey_of