MINNEAPOLIS--(BUSINESS WIRE)--Piper Jaffray Companies (NYSE: PJC), a leading investment bank with one of Wall Street’s most active and awarded healthcare practices, will host its Heartland Summit on June 15, 2017 in Minneapolis.
The Piper Jaffray Heartland Summit is an exclusive annual gathering of CEOs, policy-makers and investors from across the healthcare continuum. The event consists of 10 panel discussions with industry leaders weighing in on the most important topics shaping healthcare.
“As healthcare continues to dominate political headlines, our healthcare team at Piper Jaffray provides the thought leadership to frame the challenges and creates the opportunities for our clients to drive solutions. The Heartland Summit is a prime example of this as we bring together the foremost leaders in the industry to discuss the most significant areas of growth and disruption ahead,” said Stuart C. Harvey Jr., president and chief operating officer at Piper Jaffray.
This year’s event hosts a distinguished group of 35 panelists, representing every sector within healthcare, including:
- Joe Almeida, chairman and CEO of Baxter International Inc.
- George Barrett, chairman and CEO of Cardinal Health, Inc.
- Stan Bergman, chairman and CEO of Henry Schein, Inc.
- Bob Bradway, chairman and CEO of Amgen Inc.
- Jonathan Bush, chairman, president & CEO, athenahealth, Inc.
- Patrick H. Conway, M.D., deputy administrator for innovation and quality and director, Center for Medicare and Medicaid Innovation, Centers for Medicare & Medicaid Services
- Bill Frist, M.D., former U.S. Senator, Tennessee; former Senate Majority Leader
- Jason Gorevic, president & CEO, Teladoc, Inc.
- Alex Gorsky, chairman & CEO, Johnson & Johnson
- John Hammergren, chairman, president and CEO of McKesson Corporation
- Steve Hemsley, CEO of UnitedHealth Group Incorporated
- Omar Ishrak, chairman and CEO of Medtronic plc
- David King, chairman, president & CEO, Laboratory Corporation of American Holdings
- Mike Mahoney, chairman & CEO, Boston Scientific Corporation
- Larry Merlo, president & CEO, CVS Health Corporation
- David Ricks, president & CEO, Eli Lilly and Company
- James Robinson, president, Americas Operations, Astellas US LLC
- Stephen Rusckowski, chairman, president & CEO, Quest Diagnostics Incorporated
- Brent Saunders, chairman, president & CEO, Allergan, Inc.
- Joseph Swedish, chairman, president & CEO, Anthem, Inc.
- Kent Thiry, chairman & CEO, DaVita, Inc.
- Penny Wheeler, M.D., president & CEO, Allina Health
Follow the conversation using the event hashtag #PJCHeartland.
Company and investor participation in the conference is by invitation only. Clients interested in attending should contact their Piper Jaffray representative. General and research-related media inquiries should be directed to firstname.lastname@example.org. All other media inquiries should be directed to Pamela Steensland at email@example.com.
Information as of June 9, 2017. Subject to change.
Piper Jaffray Companies (NYSE: PJC) is a leading investment bank and asset management firm. Securities brokerage and investment banking services are offered in the U.S. through Piper Jaffray & Co., member SIPC and FINRA; in Europe through Piper Jaffray Ltd., authorized and regulated by the U.K. Financial Conduct Authority; and in Hong Kong through Piper Jaffray Hong Kong Limited, authorized and regulated by the Securities and Futures Commission. Asset management products and services are offered through five separate investment advisory affiliates―U.S. Securities and Exchange Commission (SEC) registered Advisory Research, Inc., Piper Jaffray Investment Management LLC, PJC Capital Partners LLC and Piper Jaffray & Co., and Guernsey-based Parallel General Partners Limited, authorized and regulated by the Guernsey Financial Services Commission.
© 2017 Piper Jaffray Companies. 800 Nicollet Mall, Minneapolis, Minnesota 55402-7036