DUBLIN--(BUSINESS WIRE)--Research and Markets has announced the addition of the "Production and Market of a-Pinene and ß-Pinene in China" report to their offering.
This report is a value chain analysis of the pinene industry in China covering pinene, its raw materials and downstream products, presenting the overall development of the industry in 2010-2015 and the industrial outlook in the following five years and trying to provide a guide for investment.
Pinene is a preliminarily processed product of gum turpentine and can be divided into two types: alpha-pinene (a-pinene) and beta-pinene (ß-pinene). During the past few years, the pinene industry has been underperforming in China with falling output and consumption. In particular, the consumption of ß-pinene experienced changes from prosperity before 2011 to a downturn afterwards.
Answers to these questions can be found in this intelligent report:
- What had happened to the pinene industry during the five years?
- How about the performance of the producers?
- What are the changes in its downstream markets?
- What will be the future development of the pinene industry?
The key points of this report are listed as below:
- Historical production situation of a-pinene and ß-pinene in China in 2010-2015 and forecast for 2016
- Prices of a-pinene and ß-pinene in 2010-July 2016
- Imports and exports of pinene in 2010-2015 and detailed analysis for a-pinene and ß-pinene in June 2015-May 2016
- Consumption of a-pinene and ß-pinene in China in 2010-2015 and breakdown by end-use segment
- Analysis of factors influencing the development of the pinene industry
- Forecast on supply and demand of pinene in China in 2016-2020
Key Topics Covered:
1.1 Production, 2010-2016E
2. Price trend, 2010-July 2016
2.1 Price, 2010-2016E
2.2 Price, 2015-July 2016
3. Import and export, 2010-2015
4. Consumption, 2010-2016E
5. Brief introduction to supply of raw materials
6. Forecast on industry development
6.1 Influencing factors
6.2 Outlook, 2016-2020
- Fujian Sunny Rosin Industry and Trade Co., Ltd.
- Ganzhou Taipu Chemical Co., Ltd.
- Guangdong Pine Forest Perfume Ltd.
- Guangxi Wuzhou Pine Chemicals Ltd.
- Ji'an Nature Bioengineering Co., Ltd.
- Jiangxi Huayu Fragrances Chemicals Co., Ltd.
- Jiangxi Shuinan Natural Fragrance Factory
- Jishui Huakang Natural Perfume Chemical Plant
- Xiamen Doingcom Chemical Co., Ltd.
- Zhaoqing Zhongbang Chemicals Co., Ltd.
- Zhuzhou Sonbon Forest Chemical Co., Ltd.
For more information about this report visit http://www.researchandmarkets.com/research/cwrndp/production_and