DUBLIN--(BUSINESS WIRE)--Research and Markets has announced the addition of the "State of the Industry: Natural and Organic Pet Food in the U.S. (10th Edition)" report to their offering.
The State of the Industry reports are concise, yet detailed studies filled with priceless data, forecasts, and objective analysis. The amount of valuable data and analysis in this report far outweighs its cost and is well worth the investment.
Depending on the topic, State of the Industry reports include historical, current, and future sales data; drivers of market growth; consumer data; a summary of the leading companies; distribution channels, foreign trade, and other relevant data and analysis. This information is a vital part of any successful business plan.
Key Topics Covered:
- Drivers of Industry Growth
- Changing Demographics Reshape the Marketplace
- Overall Natural and Organic Pet Food Trends
- Grain-Free Among Top Pet Food Formulations
- Greener Practices Can Increase Profits and Sales
- Weight Management and Senior Varieties Fueled by Obesity and Aging Trends
- Total Retail Sales
- Natural Pet Food Sales
- Organic Pet Food Sales
- Sales by Pet Food Type and Product Form
- Distribution Trends
- Producer Price Trends
- Dog Population
- Cat Population
- Demographic Profile of Dog Owners
- Demographic Profile of Cat Owners
- Demographic Trends for Expenditures on Pet Food
- Social Media a Vital Marketing Tool for Pet Food Companies
For more information about this report visit http://www.researchandmarkets.com/research/pdxnwd/state_of_the