DUBLIN--(BUSINESS WIRE)--Research and Markets has announced the addition of the "Global Smart Transportation Market Analysis & Trends - Industry Forecast to 2025" report to their offering.
The Global Smart Transportation Market is poised to grow at a CAGR of around 26.2% over the next decade to reach approximately $583.21 billion by 2025.
This industry report analyzes the market estimates and forecasts of all the given segments on global as well as regional levels presented in the research scope. The study provides historical market data for 2014, 2015 revenue estimations are presented for 2016 and forecasts from 2017 till 2025. The study focuses on market trends, leading players, supply chain trends, technological innovations, key developments, and future strategies.
The market size is calculated based on the revenue generated through sales from all the given segments and sub segments in the research scope. The market sizing analysis includes both top-down and bottom-up approaches for data validation and accuracy measures.
Key Topics Covered:
1 Market Outline
2 Executive Summary
3 Market Overview
4 Smart Transportation Market, By Product
5 Smart Transportation Market, By Services
6 Smart Transportation Market, By Solution
- Insurance Telematics Solution
- Integrated Supervision Solution
- Traffic Management Solution
- Predictive Traffic Analytics Solution
- Toll Collection and Revenue Management Solution
- Route Guidance Solution
- Smart Signaling Solution
- Passenger Information Solution
- Network Connectivity Solution
- Multimedia Information and Entertainment Solution
- Parking Management Solution
- Automated Parking Guidance and Slot Management Solution
- Ticketing and Revenue Management Solution
- Access Control Solution
Smart Ticketing Solution
7 Smart Transportation Market, By Transportation Mode
8 Smart Transportation Market, By Geography
9 Key Player Activities
- Mergers & Acquisitions
- Partnerships, Joint Venture's, Collaborations and Agreements
- Product Launch & Expansions
- Other Activities
10 Leading Companies
- Alstom SA
- Cisco Systems, Inc.
- Cubic Corporation
- General Electric Company
- International Business Machines Corporation
- Indra Sistemas, S.A.
- Kapsch Trafficcom AG
- LG CNS Co., Ltd.
- Q-Free ASA
- Siemens AG
- Thales Group
- Tomtom International Bv
- WS Atkins PLC
- Advantech Co., Ltd.
- Conduent Incorporated
- Frequentis AG
- Metro Infrasys Pvt. Ltd.
For more information about this report visit http://www.researchandmarkets.com/research/9wwlss/global_smart