DUBLIN--(BUSINESS WIRE)--Research and Markets has announced the addition of the "Global Influenza Diagnostics Market Analysis & Trends - Industry Forecast to 2025" report to their offering.
The Global Influenza Diagnostics Market is poised to grow at a CAGR of around 7.5% over the next decade to reach approximately $1.9 billion by 2025.
This industry report analyzes the market estimates and forecasts of all the given segments on global as well as regional levels presented in the research scope. The study provides historical market data for 2014, 2015 revenue estimations are presented for 2016 and forecasts from 2017 till 2025. The study focuses on market trends, leading players, supply chain trends, technological innovations, key developments, and future strategies.
The market size is calculated based on the revenue generated through sales from all the given segments and sub segments in the research scope. The market sizing analysis includes both top-down and bottom-up approaches for data validation and accuracy measures.
Key Topics Covered:
1 Market Outline
2 Executive Summary
3 Market Overview
4 Influenza Diagnostics Market, By End User
5 Influenza Diagnostics Market, By Test Type
- Molecular Diagnostic Tests
- Loop-Mediated Isothermal Amplification-Based Assays (LAMP)
- Nucleic Acid Sequence-Based Amplification (NASBA) Tests
- Simple Amplification-Based Assays (SAMBA)
- Other Molecular Diagnostic Tests
- Traditional Diagnostic Tests
- Direct Fluorescent Antibody (DFA) Tests
- Rapid Influenza Detection Tests (RIDT)
- Serological Assays
- Viral Culture
6 Influenza Diagnostics Market, By Geography
7 Key Player Activities
- Mergers & Acquisitions
- Partnerships, Joint Venture's, Collaborations and Agreements
- Product Launch & Expansions
- Other Activities
8 Leading Companies
- F. Hoffmann-La Roche AG
- Becton, Dickinson and Company
- Thermo Fisher Scientific Inc.
- Alere Inc.
- Diasorin S.P.A.
- Quidel Corporation
- Meridian Bioscience, Inc.
- Analytik Jena AG (A Subsidiary of Endress+Hauser AG)
- Luminex Corporation
- SA Scientific, Ltd.
For more information about this report visit http://www.researchandmarkets.com/research/swhb8q/global_influenza