DUBLIN--(BUSINESS WIRE)--Research and Markets has announced the addition of the "Global Petroleum Resins Market Analysis & Trends - Industry Forecast to 2025" report to their offering.
The Global Petroleum Resins Market is poised to grow at a CAGR of around 8.9% over the next decade to reach approximately $3.63 billion by 2025.
This industry report analyzes the market estimates and forecasts of all the given segments on global as well as regional levels presented in the research scope. The study provides historical market data for 2014, 2015 revenue estimations are presented for 2016 and forecasts from 2017 till 2025.
The study focuses on market trends, leading players, supply chain trends, technological innovations, key developments, and future strategies. With comprehensive market assessment across the major geographies such as North America, Europe, Asia Pacific, Middle East, Latin America and Rest of the world the report is a valuable asset for the existing players, new entrants and the future investors.
Key Market Trends:
- Packaging adhesives with ethylene vinyl acetate is gaining profit for petroleum resins
- Rising demand for Green, Sustainable Petroleum Resins and Low Voc
Advanced technological developments in Petroleum Resins
- The report provides a detailed analysis on current and future market trends to identify the investment opportunities
- Market forecasts till 2025, using estimated market values as the base numbers
- Key market trends across the business segments, Regions and Countries
- Key developments and strategies observed in the market
- Market Dynamics such as Drivers, Restraints, Opportunities and other trends
- In-depth company profiles of key players and upcoming prominent players
- Growth prospects among the emerging nations through 2025
Market opportunities and recommendations for new investments
- Shandong Landun Petroleum Resin Co., Ltd
- Exxon Mobil Corporation
- Nanjing Yuangang Fine Chemicals Co., Ltd
- Eastman Chemical Company
- Lesco Chemical Limited
- Zeon Corporation
- Shanghai Jinsen Hydrocarbon Resins Co., Limited
- Seacon Corporation
- Kolon Industries, Inc
- Anglxxon Chemical Co., Ltd
- Puyang Tiancheng Chemical Co., Ltd.
- Neville Chemical Company
- Arakawa Chemical Industries Limited
- Thankyou Chem (Henan) Co., Ltd.
- Total Cray Valley
Key Topics Covered:
1 Market Outline
2 Executive Summary
3 Market Overview
4 Petroleum Resins Market, By End-User
5 Petroleum Resins Market, By Product Type
6 Petroleum Resins Market, By Application
7 Petroleum Resins Market, By Geography
8 Key Player Activities
9 Leading Companies
For more information about this report visit http://www.researchandmarkets.com/research/6d2tnx/global_petroleum