This summit will discuss the expanding and interconnected Biodetection and Biosensors fields and focus on the detection of pathogens with Global Health and Biosecurity implications.
This conference will provide an overview of the role of biosensors especially based on lab-on-a-chip technologies, from novel technologies to established systems and their deployment for biosecurity and public health. Also, we frame the role of low-cost, disposable, point-of-care devices in the expanding Global Health field and highlight opportunities existing in many parts of the world, especially as they relate to biosecurity and biological threat identification and characterization.
Registered conference delegates have access to the co-located parallel conferences:
- Lab-on-a-Chip and Microfluidics: Emerging Themes, Technologies and Applications 2017
- Lab-on-a-Chip and Microfluidics: Technologies and Commercialization 2017
- Point-of-Care Diagnostics Global Health and Emerging Viral Diseases World Congress 2017
- Biosecurity and Biosensors Summit 2017
- Biosecurity and Biodetection: The Deployment of Biosensors for Threat Identification and Rapid Characterization
- Biosensors for Pathogen Detection
- Lab-on-a-Chip and Biosensors
- Low-Cost Biosensors for Deployment Worldwide
- Point-of-Care Diagnostics and Biosensors for Infectious Disease Testing and Global Health Applications
- Rapid Nucleic Acid Analysis for Pathogen Identification
For more information about this conference visit http://www.researchandmarkets.com/research/dhnbmf/biosecurity_and