The report presents for the first time an in-depth analysis of the wood coatings market. This report focuses specifically on the furniture, parquet, joinery and outdoor structures segments providing market volumes, detailed prices, segmentations and market shares.
The in-depth reports focus on industrial wood coatings and include detailed key data points including market shares, product segments and prices/values.
The reports provide, by country, consumption estimates in both volume and value for industrial wood coatings, with 2015 as the base year and forecasts to 2020.
The information in the reports is based on a comprehensive programme of interviews with key players in each country.
Industrial Wood Coatings:
- Market volumes in metric tonnes (2011-2020)
- Prices and market values in EUR and local currency (2015)
- Market shares by company in volume (2015)
- Chemistry breakdown: Pure acrylic, alkyds, nitrocellulose, polyesters, polyurethane, others (2011-2020)
- Technology breakdown: Water-based, solvent-based, radiation-cured (2011-2020)
- End use: Furniture, joinery, parquet, outdoor structures (2011-2020)
- Functional layer breakdown: Pre-treatment, primer, intermediate, finishing (2011-2020)
- Value breakdown by: Chemistry, technology, end use and functional layer (2015)
For more information about this report visit http://www.researchandmarkets.com/research/ddl5nd/industrial_wood.